Older threads..

star

Use some common sense.

People come to the news section to see what's going on with GN'R now, not 4 years ago. It's not like you bumped one thread, you've bumped loads. You should be banned.

In the worold of GN'R 4 years isn't a long time.

Sometimes new info shows up, that anwsers older threads.

The choice becomes to bump and old thread, or start a new thread.

Rationalize it any way you want mate, but you're pissing people off, if you're cool with that... carry on!

Use some common sense.

People come to the news section to see what's going on with GN'R now, not 4 years ago. It's not like you bumped one thread, you've bumped loads. You should be banned.

In the worold of GN'R 4 years isn't a long time.

Sometimes new info shows up, that anwsers older threads.

The choice becomes to bump and old thread, or start a new thread.

start a new one.

The answer is simple, dont bump a thread that people may think is new information when they log into it, then only see its years old.

Any post that has fallen off the 3rd page has usually ran its course.

Pretty fucking simple if you ask me.

If it's an old news item, don't bump it up, it looks new and it's confusing! If it's a topic that's still relevant that doesn't need a new thread then fine, go for it. It's considered poor board etiquette to bump up multiple topics... use some common sense when doing so and be mindful of pushing current ones onto pages further back.

Honestly, if you don't have the common sense then i'll make a special rule just for you, star. If you (just you, not anybody else) bumps up a thread that's gone more than 3 days without a reply then you'll be banned. That's your special star-only guideline seeing as you're so insistent on the importance of having one. Enjoy.

Ups...someone is pissing HV´s patience... :scared:

:lol:

I've locked so many and deleted so many posts from old threads the past 2 days to push them back down and then every time I click back in it seems like there's another one there. Most people seem to get the concept of not bumping old threads, but if this guy can't then i'll just make a special rule for him...

Ups...someone is pissing HV´s patience... :scared:

:lol:

I've locked so many and deleted so many posts from old threads the past 2 days to push them back down and then every time I click back in it seems like there's another one there. Most people seem to get the concept of not bumping old threads, but if this guy can't then i'll just make a special rule for him...

Can I bump a thread from 2002 just to be funny (just kidding)