What you prefer?? Official Stuff or Original Bootlegs?

Depends on the band really. With Guns, I try to get all the bootlegs I can (That are listenable). Every show is unique, you don't feel like every show on a tour is the exact same.

Depends on the band really. With Guns, I try to get all the bootlegs I can (That are listenable). Every show is unique, you don't feel like every show on a tour is the exact same.

My collection is mainly offical stuff. But that is for collecting purposes (obviously). If there are things I want to listen to then that's what I get boots for (cd's & DVD's). I have LOTS of bootleg DVD's but that has purely been for listening/watching reasons.

That said from a collecting perspective there are a number of items that are definitely boots or suspected boots that are still highly desirable and collectible.

I prefer bootlegs,

Guns n' roses (old) shows were unique and I really like to have them in silver format,

someone says they don't worth nothing becouse are not officials,

but this is not true becouse some of them are very hard to find while I can find and buy original stuff on ebay each day easly..