Pics of New GNR bandmates together, but not in concert.

Towelie

So does /jarmo get to go with the band for every stop of their tour? Lucky SOB. :thumbsup:

This is something to consider when people are talking about what a sell out lapdog he is.

Its easy to say that from the outside. But if you were offered that same opportunity, would you honestly turn it down?

Yes. My soul is worth more then that. It's just like asking Axl to reunite with the old band for money/fame. If you value yourself, you don't do that shit. Jarmo's one hell of an empty/sad individual.

Bugger that. Being able to travel around the world with my favourite band, for free, and watch the same band perform every other night, for free, or expressing an opinion on the internet........

Then again I don't really give a fuck about the whole old vs new thing, there are more important things to get angry over.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does /jarmo get to go with the band for every stop of their tour? Lucky SOB. :thumbsup:

This is something to consider when people are talking about what a sell out lapdog he is.

Its easy to say that from the outside. But if you were offered that same opportunity, would you honestly turn it down?

Yes. My soul is worth more then that. It's just like asking Axl to reunite with the old band for money/fame. If you value yourself, you don't do that shit. Jarmo's one hell of an empty/sad individual.

Bugger that. Being able to travel around the world with my favourite band, for free, and watch the same band perform every other night, for free, or expressing an opinion on the internet........

Then again I don't really give a fuck about the whole old vs new thing, there are more important things to get angry over.

You forgot "running a website that is operated like 1944 Germany and systematically erasing anyone who has anything negative to say about Axl or his band" as a part of that job description. That dude is just a corporate whore, doing as he's told. He sold his integrity (did he ever have any?) and dignity to be a hanger on.

No thanks.

Tommy is the coolest new member of GN'R. I agree with the person who said he'd be awesome to get drunk with.

Just go out and drink with the first homeless dude you find, same thing.

except the first homless person any of us would find, probably aint played bass in the replacements and guns n' roses. i bet hes got a few story's to tell whilst downing a few jager's!

I'd choose Tommy to have a drink with too.. and check him out here; socks lol He looks like he just fell out of bed.

bandow.jpg

(anyhows, homeless guys would be more interesting to drink with than most)

You forgot "running a website that is operated like 1944 Germany and systematically erasing anyone who has anything negative to say about Axl or his band" as a part of that job description. That dude is just a corporate whore, doing as he's told. He sold his integrity (did he ever have any?) and dignity to be a hanger on.

No thanks.

Maybe he goes a bit too far with the censorship but he has one thing good and it is that he keeps the board clean of negative fuckos/cupcakes who have too much time in their hands and have nothing better to do than bashing the band they are supposed to be fans of under the " freedom of speech" excuse.

And bashing the guy or accusing him of selling out just because he is travelling around the world and is being a lucky motherfucker who is friends with the band is a big act of hypocrisy and of jealousy because I bet that if you ( people) were offered the same you wouldn´t say no. Actually, I bet more than one who goes there expressing their " free opinions " would shit a brick if a chance like Jarmo´s was offered.

Tommy is the coolest new member of GN'R. I agree with the person who said he'd be awesome to get drunk with.

Just go out and drink with the first homeless dude you find, same thing.

except the first homless person any of us would find, probably aint played bass in the replacements and guns n' roses. i bet hes got a few story's to tell whilst downing a few jager's!

I'd choose Tommy to have a drink with too.. and check him out here; socks lol He looks like he just fell out of bed.

bandow.jpg

(anyhows, homeless guys would be more interesting to drink with than most)

Frank has Slash garb on is that picture.

No thanks.

Oh dear...

You could have just written 'I so wish I was Jarmo right now' (in CAPS obv) instead of embarassing yourself the way you just did.

Just outta curiosity, where are all you guys finding all these pics???

FB !! :thumbsup:

bandow.jpg

THIS is GNR!

Yeah pretty much. An obese woman, a couple suits, and the best damn GNR cover band in the world. Axl's Appetite baby!

good post : )