Can my title be changed...?

hans_moleman

It may be possible, but not worth the time, and the associated query would use up additionnal server ressources.

Time and effort these days is heading towards preparing to test out the 3.1 beta 2 version of IPB on the test Forum, and the iPhone version of the Forum.

Eric (admin)

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Just post more and it'll eventually change itself.

But then she'll be a GOD, then a superGOD, and... worst of all... a frontMAN. Oh the horror!

You forgot oh my GOD.

Some people have no sense of humor, especially the mods. I can't believe the dumbest suggestion ever has been taken so seriously. Seems you forgot I've got a "rebellious nature", HV. :rolleyes: Thank you all for your replies.

Edited by hans_moleman

Some people have no sense of humor, especially the mods. I can't believe the dumbest suggestion ever has been taken so seriously. Seems you forgot I've got a "rebellious nature", HV. :rolleyes: Thank you all for your replies.

Gosh, because the thread was just so hilarious. You're a comic genius.

We have to take dumb suggestions seriously because so many dumb suggestions get made.

So when someone makes a dumb suggestion you take it seriously, but when a member reports a bug you just ignore it. That's an intelligent policy, oh yeah.

Been listening to kevin have we? The bug wasn't ignored - we removed the thread so people couldn't go ahead and exploit it. It's on the to-do list, but patching the forum up to the latest software is higher on the list and Eric has been busy with work.

If he'd been serious about it, he would have sent it in a PM to Eric instead of posting it on the open forum. That's an intelligent policy, oh yeah.

Well this thread has gone off balance.

Each suggestion or question should be in a new thread to be answered.

This thread was answered for the thread op but that was not good enough because it was a joke and this is not the joke section...