possible new songs

gettin dizzy

IF they put out a new album which songs do you think will be on it. do you think their will be songs we have heard of, i.e. oh my god, the general etc.. or do you think they will release songs we have not yet heard of that they have in their vault.

IF they put out a new album which songs do you think will be on it. do you think their will be songs we have heard of, i.e. oh my god, the general etc.. or do you think they will release songs we have not yet heard of that they have in their vault.

It will be unheard songs...unless they leak.

You're assuming that The General is Checkmate, right?

Didn't Axl pretty much confirm that in the chat threads?

No.

Well. I think the next album is from the Chinese Democracy Seasons and it's not the same one Dizzy and Dj were talking about, the onew they were talking is the following one.

Edited by ManetsBR

Not exactly, he gave us a clue going with that Jackie Chan thing.

Not exactly, he gave us a clue going with that Jackie Chan thing.

He said "You may have heard parts of it somewhere" some time after someone sent him a link to Checkmate.

What else would he be talking about?

Any band jam. Some jams are really complexes to be just jams. He played Prostitute many times before November Rain in 2006, does anyone knew it was a GNR song? No.

I'd love it to be that orchestral introduction they use for the live shows. That'd be fucking awesome. I've heard from a few people that that's something else, but I've never seen any proof. I want that track.

I'd love it to be that orchestral introduction they use for the live shows. That'd be fucking awesome. I've heard from a few people that that's something else, but I've never seen any proof. I want that track.

Which introduction? There's more than one.

No.

Well. I think the next album is from the Chinese Democracy Seasons and it's not the same one Dizzy and Dj were talking about, the onew they were talking is the following one.

This. I Beleive Axl has the follow up to CD done, he said it was gonna be a double album anyway. And yeah the one Dj n Dizzy are on about i think will be a later release with all new written material by this band. This makes me think Djs in this for the long run

Edited by AxlIsGod.

Which introduction? There's more than one.

I've only heard two actually if memory serves... the only they used for Budokan 2007 is the first one that comes to mind.