Happy 25th Birthday Guns N Roses

LaBellaVita

Nah. DF is cool. That's the guy who's running around here "Jackie Goon-ing" others and educating them on all things GNR. You know, like GNR didnt start til Bucket was in the band.

that was clearly just a cupcake on my part, i said as much in my post. you know it, i know it. it was an idiotic statement in response to an idiotic statement, fair enough.

if sonofabitch thinks gnr died in 1996, thats cool, thats his opinion and he is entitled to it, as we all are. but thats just it, opinion. we all have our opinions. i am a fan of the old and the new, i think the original band is superior in an overall sense, but i also think bucket > slash, 2001 band > 1988 band. CD isnt better than AFD but its definitely the 2nd best gnr album (again, imo). the whole point is, just cause you think gnr died in 1996, it doesnt mean everybody else feels that way. too many slash fans act like they are right while everyone else is wrong. i think the 2001 band is on par with 1988, and no amount of internet campaigning on your part can change that. this 2010 incarnation has yet to earn it. CD was just an extension of 2001. if this new band puts out an album in their own image, then we will see, but for now, i think 2001 is just as valid as 1988. there is 1 reason for this.

long story short, bucket makes slash look like tobias.

(funke, not paul).

the problem with you and your kind is, you just cant comprehend how someone might not love slash. well guess what fuck o, i dont need to be 50 to know even in 1991 not everyone thought slash and gnr were awesome. people didnt like gnr then, people dont like original guns now. so stop acting like you have some sort of objective truth on your side.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that what DF looks like?

Sheffilton you dumb beaver.

I look like Till Lindemann's handsome blond son.

DF's appearance is a great mystery. we have basically established him as the best looking mygnrforumer without even seeing a photo. we dont really need to, its a given.

btw ive saved that gnr shirt picture of yours. ive decided if i win the lottery im taking a some time off to travel Australia, im going to track you down. canvass the neighborhood, 'have you seen this torso?'

i will find you. dont doubt my ability to stalk. i would recognize those forearms anywhere.

Nah. DF is cool. That's the guy who's running around here "Jackie Goon-ing" others and educating them on all things GNR. You know, like GNR didnt start til Bucket was in the band.

that was clearly just a cupcake on my part, you know it, i know it. it was an idiotic statement

Enough said. I couldn't be bothered to waste my time reading the rest of your uneducated drivel. I'm sure it was more poorly written nonsense that had something to do with your Bucket fantasies.

I'm sure I was probably "Jackie Goon'd" by some imbecile who was 4 years old when Axl/Slash last performed together. Big yawn.

Edited by Mad Hatter

aka i have no response because im a huge girl who has no real point and can only post a persons age

Actually, it's aka I'm not going to bother debating with some kid who is clueless. I get it. You're a young, naive fool. You try your ass off to appear "balanced" when it comes to the whole GNR debacle. You want a mod job. I get it. You have a 14-17 year old fanbase who thinks your whole "look at me, I'm Jackie Goon" charade is comical. You think Bucket was vital to GNR' success. How would you like me to respond to this horsehit other than saying 'fucking derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'?

Honestly, half the time I can't even make heads from tails from what your point is because you have no point. It's just utter nonsense that's written poorly. Stick to what you do best, kid ... embarassing yourself.

Edited by Mad Hatter

aka i have no response because im a huge girl who has no real point and can only post a persons age

Actually, it's aka I'm not going to bother debating with some kid who is clueless. I get it. You're a young, naive fool. You try your ass off to appear "balanced" when it comes to the whole GNR debacle. You want a mod job. I get it. You have a 14-17 year old fanbase who thinks your whole "look at me, I'm Jackie Goon" charade is comical. You think Bucket was vital to GNR' success. How would you like me to respond to this horsehit other than saying 'fucking derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr'?

Honestly, half the time I can't even make heads from tails from what your point is because you have no point. It's just utter nonsense that's written poorly. Stick to what you do best, kid ... embarassing yourself.

ive never said that, and if i did, i would have to be fitted for a helmet. you and madison really are alike, just blatantly making shit up whenever you lack any sort of argument. which is often.

>Post bringing up your age and lining up to buy UYI, completely ignoring said controversial and angering post

You used the green text wrong.

Nope.

>implying he didn't screw up

Oh snap

Edited by FuddMckagan

>Post bringing up your age and lining up to buy UYI, completely ignoring said controversial and angering post

Nope.

Oh snap

>implying i didn't teach you what little you know about greentext

Nope.

Oh snap

>implying that I'm implying that you're implying you didn't screw up

Nope.

Oh snap

>implying implications of implications of implications that i didn't screw up

Well this thread has gone from awesome to nowhere fast. Good job Fudd. You and your implying.

Nope.

Oh snap

>implying implications of implications of implications that i didn't screw up

Well this thread has gone from awesome to nowhere fast. Good job Fudd. You and your implying.

This is nothing. I once turned an attempted Axl vs Slash thread into a thread about ice cream. It stayed in the main section for a while too.

This is nothing. I once turned an attempted Axl vs Slash thread into a thread about ice cream. It stayed in the main section for a while too.

So you derailed a thread that WAS about Axl vs. Slash into something that wasn't.

That's pretty much the exact opposite of what usually goes on around here. Good show.

Happy 25th birthday, GN'R!

Here's to another 25! rock1

You aren't really 25 years old if you die about 10 years in...Is everyone really under the impression that "GNR" have been together for 25 years?

hey guy, you are on a GnR forum and GnR is on tour. what the fuck do you think? don't be an idiot.

you are fighting a losing battle.

We should also celebrate GNR's funeral, which is probably 1996 when Slash quit.

don't be ridiculous. you could argue gnr died at several times, 1990, 1991, 1996, 2004.

personally, i think gnr was born in 2001. you know how people see tracii guns as not really a part of gnr, just a stepping stone to the real gnr, with slash?

thats how i see slash. he was just a means to getting the big b. if there arent kfc buckets and nunchucks, its not gnr.

(for the record, im fighting nonsense with nonsense here)

For the record, you are a complete and utter moron who has absolutely zero fucking clue what you are talking about. I get your whole "fair and balanced" charade that you're playing. In your little mind, this dick sucking will eventually lead to your promotion as a moderator - and not just a resident lackie who is permitted to post when BBF's next meet n greet is scheduled.

Try getting laid, bro. Seriously. GNR was born in 2001? I bet your dad has wished on more than one occassion that he would have wore a condom.

newsflash, you're whole post perfectly describes what people should say to you

congratulations

awesome pwning skills jackie and bacardi! :thumbsup:

poor poor slash fans. they're so jealous that GnR still has fans when he's no longer in the band.

I am a Slash,Axl,Izzy and Duff fan. I don't take sides with either of them as I have enjoyed their individual projects equally. This makes me FAR more qualified to comment on anything related to Guns N Roses then you and your nut hugging, self deluded Axl worshipers who idolize him like some creepy Mansion family member.

And believe me, the cupcakes and Slash fans aren't jealous in the least. It's more along the lines of sickened. It's like watching a bunch of Christians trying to take evolution out of public schools. You're a bunch of fucking deluded and deranged weirdos and it creeps them out.

It's all very Jarmoish..... :confused:

awesome pwning skills jackie and bacardi! :thumbsup:

poor poor slash fans. they're so jealous that GnR still has fans when he's no longer in the band.

I am a Slash,Axl,Izzy and Duff fan. I don't take sides with either of them as I have enjoyed their individual projects equally. This makes me FAR more qualified to comment on anything related to Guns N Roses then you and your nut hugging, self deluded Axl worshipers who idolize him like some creepy Mansion family member.

And believe me, the cupcakes and Slash fans aren't jealous in the least. It's more along the lines of sickened. It's like watching a bunch of Christians trying to take evolution out of public schools. You're a bunch of fucking deluded and deranged weirdos and it creeps them out.

It's all very Jarmoish..... :confused:

i'm no Axl worshiper. I can see his faults and weaknesses. I am a GnR fan. You know, there are seven other members in the band. The fact that you are a fan of people who used to be in the band, doesn't make you any more or less qualified to comment on anything. it just makes you bitter and jealous.

but at least you admit you are a cupcake and that fans of the band sicken you. hopefully a mod takes note and removes your ass from this site all together. :thumbsup:

Edited by Graveyard

i'm no Axl worshiper. I can see his faults and weaknesses. I am a GnR fan. You know, there are seven other members in the band.

Contractual employees.

The fact that you are a fan of people who used to be in the band, doesn't make you any more or less qualified to comment on anything. it just makes you bitter and jealous.

Umm ... So, by being a fan of the real gunners, that makes us "bitter and jealous"? Bitter and jealous of what exactly? And out of curiosity, you do realize that most "nu-gnr" members who recorded 'Chinese' bailed on Axl's ass right? So, by your logic, if you like 'Chinese' (and the members who took part in its creation) you are "bitter and jealous" because they are no longer the same employees who Axl pays to tour with him in 2010.

I'm guessing a GED tops.

The fact that you are a fan of people who used to be in the band, doesn't make you any more or less qualified to comment on anything.

Yes it does. The fact that I own CD and listen to it all the time, yet don't consider it Guns N Roses, puts me right in the middle. The fact that I own Slash AND Axl's album, again, puts me right in the middle. I am unbiased when it comes towards things. You are not as is evident by your comments towards Slash and the original band.

it just makes you bitter and jealous

Yeah, that's it. You totally got me. I'm really just here because I'm angry and jealous of your deluded idolization and wish I could be in the Jarmo cult fan club like you and own my very own pair of Axl undies to bed at night.

:thumbsup:

but at least you admit you are a cupcake and that fans of the band sicken you.

I never admitted I was a cupcake. Learn to fucking read McFly. And again, why the fuck would I own CD if it sickened me? I never said they sicken me. I said that YOU sicken Slash fans and that's why they cupcake here. I never said anything about me....

Ebonics,phonics...reading comprehension....it's all good. Maybe you should try an check it out sometime.

Edited by Nintari

Umm ... So, by being a fan of the real gunners, that makes us "bitter and jealous"? Bitter and jealous of what exactly? And out of curiosity, you do realize that most "nu-gnr" members who recorded 'Chinese' bailed on Axl's ass right? So, by your logic, if you like 'Chinese' (and the members who took part in its creation) you are "bitter and jealous" because they are no longer the same employees who Axl pays to tour with him in 2010.

I'm guessing a GED tops.

real gunners are people who are actually in the band. you are fans only of guys who left 15 years ago. you are so bitter about it that you still come to GnR forums to cupcake and you are jealous of those of us who like the band now. if you weren't, you wouldnt' bother posting here.

I like just about everyone who was associated with GnR past or present. The guys who wrote and recorded Chinese are cool with me, the guys who are in the band now are cool with me. The guys who recorded AFD are cool with me too though i loathe some of their hardcore fans.

Bachelor's Degree. But nice try! moron.