Happy 25th Birthday Guns N Roses

LaBellaVita

the band couldn't write anything without Izzy's genius.

Funny....I don't remember hearing any original music after the Illusions. How did you manage that?

Which is exactly my point. Without Izzy they were lost. They couldn't put an album together without him.

Haha...again..I suppose your mother flew you down to LA during those 1995 sessions and you were there, Power Ranger doll in hand, eavesdropping on the circumstances of the breakup.

Ok then.

Oh look, age jokes. You running thin on argument, old man?

It's known that the band was attempting to write and release an album between 93 and 96, which didn't happen. You can be a blind hater and blame Axl for everything that goes wrong in GNR land, but Izzy's departure definitely played a huge part in the overall breakup. Without him, the magic was gone.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny....I don't remember hearing any original music after the Illusions. How did you manage that?

Which is exactly my point. Without Izzy they were lost. They couldn't put an album together without him.

Haha...again..I suppose your mother flew you down to LA during those 1995 sessions and you were there, Power Ranger doll in hand, eavesdropping on the circumstances of the breakup.

Ok then.

facepalm.gif

This is like trying to talk Shakespeare to a monkey...

Ok then.

and i guess you were there too rite? since you are so old and all..

but really, who cares? why do cupcakes like you need to hijack every thread with your same shit? we know you are butthurt that your favorite members left a band 15 years ago but theres other bands that make great music if GnR isn't your thing anymore. Its clear you are only here to try to provoke a reaction from people who you are jealous of, because they still love Guns N' Roses the way it is today. You don't, and I'm sorry that sucks for you. but fuck! get over it already. its time to move on. go.

Happy 25th birthday, GN'R!

Here's to another 25! rock1

You aren't really 25 years old if you die about 10 years in...Is everyone really under the impression that "GNR" have been together for 25 years?

hey guy, you are on a GnR forum and GnR is on tour. what the fuck do you think? don't be an idiot.

you are fighting a losing battle.

We should also celebrate GNR's funeral, which is probably 1996 when Slash quit.

don't be ridiculous. you could argue gnr died at several times, 1990, 1991, 1996, 2004.

personally, i think gnr was born in 2001. you know how people see tracii guns as not really a part of gnr, just a stepping stone to the real gnr, with slash?

thats how i see slash. he was just a means to getting the big b. if there arent kfc buckets and nunchucks, its not gnr.

(for the record, im fighting nonsense with nonsense here)

He's done such a great job with the 'name' too! Since '95 we've received great tours, great albums and a very approachable lead singer...oh wait, the lawyers got in the way of all that right?? Axl Rose might be GNR, but he's absolutely NOTHING without Slash.

CD was awesome, axls voice is better than ever, bucket > slash, nugnr > anything slash has done, and axl has twitter now.

gtfo.

if we are going to do this, which apparently you want to,

is axl nothing without slash? bucket

or is slash nothing without axl?

apparently slash released a solo album recently. apparently. i seem to recall but i haven't really heard anything about it since the week it came out.

Edited by Jackie Moon

You aren't really 25 years old if you die about 10 years in...Is everyone really under the impression that "GNR" have been together for 25 years?

hey guy, you are on a GnR forum and GnR is on tour. what the fuck do you think? don't be an idiot.

don't be ridiculous. you could argue gnr died at several times, 1990, 1991, 1996, 2004.

personally, i think gnr was born in 2001. you know how people see tracii guns as not really a part of gnr, just a stepping stone to the real gnr, with slash?

thats how i see slash. he was just a means to getting the big b. if there arent kfc buckets and nunchucks, its not gnr.

For the record, you are a complete and utter moron who has absolutely zero fucking clue what you are talking about. I get your whole "fair and balanced" charade that you're playing. In your little mind, this dick sucking will eventually lead to your promotion as a moderator - and not just a resident lackie who is permitted to post when BBF's next meet n greet is scheduled.

Try getting laid, bro. Seriously. GNR was born in 2001? I bet your dad has wished on more than one occassion that he would have wore a condom.

Haha nice Jackie, looks like you struck a nerve.

Haha Jackie, look at the people that you are impressing ..

LightningBolt

Age: 16 years old <--- Wow. He was barely alive when CD was released.

Birthday: January 16, 1994

lol Slash isn't in Guns N' Roses lol lol lol

LightningBolt

shut up youre not 50 so you have no say in this.

Edited by Jackie Moon

LightningBolt

shut up youre not 50 so you have no say in this.

Damn I forgot.

For the record, you are a complete and utter moron who has absolutely zero fucking clue what you are talking about. I get your whole "fair and balanced" charade that you're playing. In your little mind, this dick sucking will eventually lead to your promotion as a moderator - and not just a resident lackie who is permitted to post when BBF's next meet n greet is scheduled.

Try getting laid, bro. Seriously. GNR was born in 2001? I bet your dad has wished on more than one occassion that he would have wore a condom.

TAKE DAT BAIT SON.

lol

Jackie's having a public breakdown.

Everyone gather 'round to point and laugh.

DF - what do we have to point and laugh about?

23239_94803282_5308_s.jpg

Oh, nevermind.

is that what DF looks like?

Nah. DF is cool. That's the guy who's running around here "Jackie Goon-ing" others and educating them on all things GNR. You know, like GNR didnt start til Bucket was in the band.