JUN 8th 2010 Moscow (Russia)

kleber

Well, I got back home today from Moscow… Wow, it was historical moment of my life I never forget. It`s just so surreal to see the MAN in 15 steps. Ok, here my review.

Cool review, Lebowski!

I was there, too!

and i'm still under big impression of this show! rock3

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't stop laughing seeing pitman falling at the beginning of chinese democracy...so funny

the show was spectacular...one of the best of the tour so far

Edited by jip

Good footage of show start, CD

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Too much Russian Vodka, huh? :lol: Poor Chris, he should've been warned about its magic effect. :P

Axl had a nice T-shirt on during first few songs. Think he bought it somewhere in St. Petersburg.

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

Well, I got back home today from Moscow… Wow, it was historical moment of my life I never forget. It`s just so surreal to see the MAN in 15 steps. Ok, here my review...

Thanks for your review, mate! I couldn't make it to Moscow. Glad to hear you had a great time there. :thumbsup: Sad that there were some haters, it went more smoothly here in St. Petersburg. But there're always several points of view, you know. The most funny thing that (after reading some reviews and opinions) I got the feeling that haters most often don't know shit about the band, I mean to say, details. :)

Amazing fucking show Moscow..loved it! Cant wait to get that on bootleg!

Was thinking about the debut of Civil War when Steven walked out and tripped all over his drum set when I saw Pitman take his dive! Only that trip of Stevens contributed to his being kicked to the curb!

Guest gunns5

haha is that a little girl on that guys shoulder?

With no top of it would seem... :confused:

stop it your getting dead flower excited,

nice fan pictures above, lucky mofo