When Are We Getting CD Remixed

inthisriver

I've been digging remixes lately. Same with House Music. Don't know why I started liking it but it's really engrossing.

Songs like CD, SR, Scraped and RATB would sound great with a remix...

All can be done with the mogg's and GNR fans

I know... I didn't mean ME... :P

Do we really want Axl spending a year tweaking a remix album :P

I don't think it needs to be a big deal. Just get some fuckers to throw their twist on some of the tracks.

Personally I'd love to here what James Murphy could do with Prostitute or Madagascar.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remixing the album would be a great way to reintroduce it to the public. There is a lot to work with. I am usually no fan of remix albums, but this one has potential.

They could release it right before or at the same time of the second CD, and hope each of them boosts the other.

remixes can be fun, for instance, some songs on further down the spiral are so much cooler than on the downward spiral, ruiner especially, eraser, to name a few, so I think this could be a cool thing

• 3 months later...

I'm as much of a fan of other genres of music such as House and Drum n Bass as the next man but NO WAY to a remix album. Chinese Democracy is a masterpiece!

I don't want to see another "Appetite for Reconstruction"! :shock:

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1061603/a/Tribute+To+Guns+N%27+Roses%3A+Appetite+For+Reconstruction.htm