I wish they would add barking dogs at the end of the Apocalyptic explosion on Chinese Democracy

ITW 2012

Do you think they should add the sound of barking hell hounds to the end of Chinese Democracy? The explosion at the end of that song seems to be like reality blowing up all around you. I think it would sound really cool if they added a couple hell hounds barking at the end, It would be the perfect lead into Shackler's Revenge.

Edited by ITW 2012

Do you think they should add the sound of barking hell hounds to the end of Chinese Democracy? The explosion at the end of that song seems to be like reality blowing up all around you. I think it would sound really cool if they added a couple hell hounds barking at the end, It would be the perfect lead into Shackler's Revenge.

Your'e an idiot if you were in charge of Guns n' Roses I dont think it would be a Band many of us liked, Most of your posts are so laughable its difficlt to take you seriously.Sometimes its like your'e taking the piss

I give thanks everyday that you have no part in Guns n' Roses.

Your'e an idiot if you were in charge of Guns n' Roses I dont think it would be a Band many of us liked, Most of your posts are so laughable its difficlt to take you seriously.Sometimes its like your'e taking the piss

It's tough being a visionary. So you don't think hell hounds barking at the end of Chinese Democracy would sound good? It's the perfect intro for Shackler's Revenge: a song about a hellbent Pirate out for revenge.

i dont think dogs are very piratey tho, i always pictured the shackler sort of coming ashore at the beginning of SR, coming off his ship ready to cut dicks and rip throats in an epic montage of destruction. i feel it should be more nautical. what about whales, blowholes? it sounds a bit like a gas mask, which i think is significant.

i think there are peeper effects at the end of prostitute as well, axl seems to be on board with the animal noises. if hes down with dolphins im sure i could have sold him on whales.

Edited by Jackie Moon

I hear what you're saying, Jackie. It's more of a theme than a direct reference. Chinese Democracy (song) is about the destruction of the world and the dogs barking represent the hounds of hell. The rest of the album is a trip back thru time that shows us how we got to that level of Apocalyptic destruction.

If you like dog sounds, check out The Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia

Dogs meet scratching record FX :D

They were always good at adding SFX on their early songs.

Edited by star

If you like dog sounds, check out The Pet Shop Boys - Suburbia

Dogs meet scratching record FX :D

They were always good at adding SFX on their early songs.

I'm not into dog sounds in general but I think the barking hounds of hell would fit perfectly at the end of Chinese Democracy.

I concur Silkchild, This guy makes some of the most ridiculous posts I've

ever come across, Makes it hard to take this forum seriously.