What Would You Name The Next Album?

inthisriver

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more interested in what CD II will be like. To me looking at what GNR have done: great rock n roll debut, classic rock double album, then CD which mixes classic rock and modern rock influences. But what about the AFD of 21st century, an album which is mainly just fast paced nasty rockers. More Shacklers amd Scraped.

Call it Guns n' Roses already !

gunsrosescover.jpg

rock3

They should use that picture, it would be one of the greatest album covers of all time.

Although it probably wouldn't do them any favours using the Chinese Democracy name I'd like something like Chinese Democracy Volume II: [insert awsome album name here]

They should use that picture, it would be one of the greatest album covers of all time.

Are you stupid? it would be great, but the greatest cover of all time, yeah keep dreaming :rolleyes:

Okay I exaggerated, it would still look damn awsome. Better than the CD cover at any rate. :lol:

Guns n' Roses - How i learned to stop worrying and love the band

That's actually a clever title. Plus, it's an homage to the great Stanley Kubrick.

I still think I prefer a self-titled album though.

The Mutiny Conspiracy.

How about,

"The Great Big Garbage Can"?

Lyrically, it would deal with Axls love/hate relations towards and with everything Internet and beyond.

I like the title, but guess Axl has moved on from CD era?

Garbage Can might be a good title. More fun and cartoony.

So "Mutiny of Conspiracy" is probably off too. I just can't let the pirate conspiracies go.

Name it "Axl Rose's Penis"

I can hear the reviews already...

"We just previewed Axl Rose's Penis and I must say it is fantastic."

"Axl Rose's Penis is a big improvement over Chinese Democracy"

"I can't wait to get Axl Rose's Penis in my hands"

" I have preordered Axl Rose's Penis and I hope it comes early"

Calling the album "Guns N' Roses" would be a pathetic attempt to cash in even further on the band name.

Or maybe a good way to say "fuck you" to the haters who can't move on, can't realize Slash isn't in the band anymore and won't actually give the band a chance. :thumbsup: