I'ts Been A Fun Ride

Guest King Of Spades

Well its lasted about a decade and it's been fun. Recently I have been diagnosed with small cell cancer and through research and word I have heard there is not much that can be done. Over the years I have seen a lot of stuff happen for the band and the fans. This has been a huge part in my life and I don't know where I would be without everyone hear. I don't know how long I would have lasted as a fan if it weren't for the demos throughout the years and then the release of Chinese Democracy. Over the years we have seen a lot of high points for Guns and also some low points where we could have lost hope but as fans and a community we drew together and kept everything alive. I did have the pleasure of seeing Guns live this year and was blown away by them, 2006 and 2010 were experiences I will never forget. I do hope to see them one last time. Hopefully by the time its over I will have heard the next album or some sorta new material. I would like to thank everyone hear and the band also for keeping the dream alive.

Thanks. God Bless.

Be strong. You are and will be a gunner forever. Kiss

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would come on here and give an update.

The treatment I have right now doesn't seem to be doing so much as of right now. As a quote from the doctor "its starting to spread at a rapid rate" so I'm looking into some of those home remedies people have been showing me to see how that will help.

My spirit is up and I'm thankful for all the support I have received

It might be spreading because your immune system is getting blasted by the treatments, and it can't do its job. This is a strong possibility. I am not saying to stop treatment, but you need to look into other options, like strengthening your immune system using different alternative therapies. I sent you a PM with some information. I never got a reply, so I don't know if you got it or not.

You should cut out all sugar and most carbohydrates, These fuel cancer cells. Without them, it will have a hard time spreading. There are a million different things you could be trying out that could help you. At this point, you need to be a walking experiment, and be aggressive about it.

Hey man, ask your doctor about any clinical trials they may be doing for new or experimental treatments for your cancer. Even if you'd need to be referred to another doctor or travel a bit for the treatments, it may be worth the ask.

Guest King Of Spades

Yeah that's what I have been doing staying healthy as possible. Apologies for not replying I received messages from a lot of people and It was difficult to keep track and reply to everyone.

I've started to look into more and doctors are giving me loads of helpful information.

Very sorry to hear this. Best of luck with your fight.

And thanks for sharing. And having the courage and energy to do it, during this tough period in your life.

As far as I know one of three people get some kind of cancer in their lives and people need to get in terms with it. Through shared stories like this.

Hey king of spades, did you read bumblefoot's twitter?

He said you gained a ticket for GN'R @ sturgis!

Good luck from Brazil, Dude

Guest gunns5

I lost both my legs in nam and I didn't get no fuckin ticket.

just jokin!

I hope you enjoy the show!

What an insensitive fucking asshole, just when you think you've heard everything from this retards mouth, he says something like this.

ON topic, good luck king of spades with the fight your facing, keep positive and good luck, I hope for the best.

Yeah that's what I have been doing staying healthy as possible. Apologies for not replying I received messages from a lot of people and It was difficult to keep track and reply to everyone.

I've started to look into more and doctors are giving me loads of helpful information.

that is good! :thumbsup: keep it up!

Thought I would come on here and give an update.

The treatment I have right now doesn't seem to be doing so much as of right now. As a quote from the doctor "its starting to spread at a rapid rate" so I'm looking into some of those home remedies people have been showing me to see how that will help.

My spirit is up and I'm thankful for all the support I have received

yeap! naturalist way of treating is the best way to do it! use the power of the plants, stop eating meat and drinking any kind of alcohol, eat fruits and vegetables that are prescript or allowed in your case, go out into nature!

ALL THE LOVE TO YOU MAN! :)