I think it's time for a new single

ITW 2012

It''s time to get the ball rolling. The tour has been fun an all, but it morphed back into a greatest hits tour when they played South America, Russia, and wherever else (I forgot). I think they should start campaigning for CD II at this point. Release a rocking Summer single and get radio stations talking about Axl and GNR again.

Edited by ITW 2012

It''s time to get the ball rolling. The tour has been fun an all, but it morphed back into a greatest hits tour when they played South America, Russia, and wherever else (I forgot). I think they should start campaigning for CD II at this point. Release a rocking Summer single and get radio stations talking about Axl and GNR again.

noooo. nothing should be released or played live or anything before they have a record finnished and ready for release.

and why do people keep calling it CDII? its not going to be named CDII.

noooo. nothing should be released or played live or anything before they have a record finnished and ready for release.

and why do people keep calling it CDII? its not going to be named CDII.

I think there's already a record finished, and since the songs are from the same sessions as Chinese Democracy, CDII is a good name for us to talk about it, is shorter the right "the new album" or something like this.

I think they should finish the Australia Tour, then drop the new album (Guns N' Roses, Chinese Democracy II or whatever is it's name) and then tour US. The Rock N' Rev commercial let very clear that this is gonna be the only Guns N' Roses concert in the tour in 2010. The fact that they added IN 2010 makes me think there's gonna be more dates on US on 2011.

I can not imagine a better timing than this to release a new single. With the second European leg in the horizon, a new single and some nice promotion woulg be great for the band and for the fans. And then releasing CDII in october, during the tour, would be the most interesting move New GN'R can possibly do.

Only way an album would come out soon is if Axl decided not to worry about Ashba and Frank being on all the tracks, and just treat it as a solo project where it doesn't matter who the other musicians are.

Sure Sumbitch, because you have such valid inside sources and know inherently what is occuring behind the scenes, it's all speculation and bullshit until official

announcements are made.

Only way an album would come out soon is if Axl decided not to worry about Ashba and Frank being on all the tracks, and just treat it as a solo project where it doesn't matter who the other musicians are.

Sure Sumbitch, because you have such valid inside sources and know inherently what is occuring behind the scenes, it's all speculation and bullshit until official

announcements are made.

dude, wtf if your problem?

he is just stating his opinion so stop being such an ass!

Sonofabitch, i think you are right. if they are to release an album in the near future it have to have frank, ron, richard, tommy, frank (and/or brain, since he is apparently in the band), chris and dizzy. it would be really bad publicity to release songs with bucket and robin on them since they are long gone.

Edited by henfjel

announcements are made.

dude, wtf if your problem?

he is just stating his opinion so stop being such an ass!

Sonofabitch, i think you are right. if they are to release an album in the near future it have to have frank, ron, richard, tommy, frank (and/or brain, since he is apparently in the band), chris and dizzy. it would be really bad publicity to release songs with bucket and robin on them since they are long gone.

I've always wondered what two Franks would sound like on a GN'R album... ;)

I would like to see what this band could whip up in a week. I know it would never happen, but just... sit down, jam, record a rocking EP in a week and release it.

Guest King Of Spades

I think a reworked Oh My God could be a good release or the legendary track The General. The glory behind the name and description leads me to believe it to be great. But also there's so many tracks I'd love to hear as singles mainly not knowing anything about them but as a fan what we would love is an unheard song to us like:

Soul Monster

Berlin

The General

Silkworms (reworked)

Oh My God (reworked)

Etc.

But if it were to be a song off CD I think This I Love or a radio edit/remix of prostitute could do wonders.

I think a reworked Oh My God could be a good release or the legendary track The General. The glory behind the name and description leads me to believe it to be great. But also there's so many tracks I'd love to hear as singles mainly not knowing anything about them but as a fan what we would love is an unheard song to us like:

Soul Monster

Berlin

The General

Silkworms (reworked)

Oh My God (reworked)

Etc.

But if it were to be a song off CD I think This I Love or a radio edit/remix of prostitute could do wonders.

They could make an album with, those with all the others that didn't make it do the Illusions.. Like Bring It Back Home, Ain't Goin Down, Too Much Too Soon and my personal favorite Crash Diet.

It would be awesome

Soul Monster

Berlin

The General

Silkworms (reworked)

Oh My God (reworked)

Etc.

They could make an album with, those with all the others that didn't make it do the Illusions.. Like Bring It Back Home, Ain't Goin Down, Too Much Too Soon and my personal favorite Crash Diet.

It would be awesome

That's what I've been saying, I would love to have those unreleased songs on a new album. Dont forget Just Another Sunday and Cornchucker from Lies. I think it would interest some fans of old GNR, and of course all of us would love it.

maybe something on a summer blockbuster as a taste of what's to come. That David Fincher movie.

Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross have already done the entire score for this movie. :shrugs:

I meant The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Fincher's next? Maybe that's next year.