Just an idea of what "trending" on Yahoo does for popularity

GunsNRevolvers2

Since "Guns N' Roses" began trending on Yahoo, I've had 6-7 different friends of mine, who know I am quite into Gn'R come up and ask me what's going on with them that caused them to trend. I told them about the Sturgis show and they were all amazed. They were telling me how the show is going to be incredible and blah blah, and how much they would love to go. These are guys that didn't even give ChiDem a chance, but they sounded like little schoolgirls. I was amazed personally.

may i ask...what is trending?

When you visit Yahoo.com, which like a shitload of people do daily, as it's most people's email service. On the homepage, there is a top ten "trending" now list, and it's what's the most talked about across the internet at that time. So when people see certain things/people on there, they want to find out why, and thus more casual fans are learning about GnR's tour and their only stop in the USA at Sturgis, and generally, are getting excited about it.

TRENDING NOW

Jessica Simpson

Yoko Ono

Mark Wahlberg

Amazon Kindle

Kate Winslet

Miranda Kerr

Terrell Owens

Anal Beads

Microlending

Gulf Beach

I don't see any Guns N' Roses, or Axl Rose.

They were trending the last 2 days, and earlier today when I was on.

Hell, scroll down the main forum page, there's a THREAD on Gn'R trending on Yahoo if you don't believe me that they were for the past 2 days.

Since "Guns N' Roses" began trending on Yahoo, I've had 6-7 different friends of mine, who know I am quite into Gn'R come up and ask me what's going on with them that caused them to trend. I told them about the Sturgis show and they were all amazed. They were telling me how the show is going to be incredible and blah blah, and how much they would love to go. These are guys that didn't even give ChiDem a chance, but they sounded like little schoolgirls. I was amazed personally.

Sure, your friends’ reaction surprised you, this isn’t common, haha. :D

Guest gunns5

So, anal beads are now officially more popular than the GN'R?

Says it all really :question:

I would put anal beads ahead of GnR anyday.

I enjoy a combination of both actually.

you cant get slash out of an ass without em

TRENDING NOW

Jessica Simpson

Yoko Ono

Mark Wahlberg

Amazon Kindle

Kate Winslet

Miranda Kerr

Terrell Owens

Anal Beads

Microlending

Gulf Beach

I don't see any Guns N' Roses, or Axl Rose.

This pretty much answers the OP's question...

Yoko Ono?

To be fair Anal Beads is on the list...