Merchandise?

sirpercy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

That's not official 'cos they didn't play Germany.

I don't believe that's a legitimate reason to categorically presume the t-shirt is unofficial. Maybe it's a shirt that was produced for a German gig that never happened (for one reason or another).

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

I saw that very shirt on the tour and was gonna get it. So it's definitely official merch alongside the other overpriced shirts.

Hey, at least unlike every other tour shirt the print doesn't decide to fade off on these ones.

It's definitely not official. The design has been ripped from an official shirt, yes, but the quality of this is terrible. I assure you it's not real.

Ok I don't want to start a new thread so I'll bump this one:

First, anyone know where I can get some good GN'R T's / rock T's in general?

I tried ordering from backstreetmerch.com - they were out of stock on two of the shirts I wanted, had them on back order then two months(!) later told me they couldn't get them, chose two replacements, they couldn't get those either, and eventually refunded my money about 5 months after the original order.

So... since shops have crap selection, anyone know a good site that has decent prices and international/Canadian shipping that doesn't cost a fortune?

Second... *where* can I get the full band comic shirt pictured above?!?! That's fucking sweet!

Not a tour shirt (obviously),but I saw this tee for sale yesterday.

:lol:

gnrtee.png

holy shit thats awesome

where that from?

teefury.com

They do a new shirt everyday and you only have 24 hours to buy it and it's gone.

That one I posted was yesterday's...if you emailed them,they might make an exception and let you buy it,if you explained you only found out about it today.

(They only charge 10 bucks).

Today's shirt is a cool mash up of Doc (Back To The Future) and Ratfink (if you know who that is).

It looks bloody cool!