Would you like to see Axl wearing his spandex biker shorts again?

Best Regards

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obvious cupcake is obvious. Why do you guys take his bait?

Ha ha, for real....!

There is no difference!

There is no difference!

I can't see any difference!

So tell me, what's the difference!??

Cause there is no difference!

PS: Is this really BBA?

is BBA gay? if so then yes as this thread is what I consider to be 'Dead Flower gay'. :xmasssanta:

ok, i'm gonna use pictures again.

compare this RIR_III_PIC_AXL_28_BIG.jpg to this again axl.jpg

and add some pounds to the first you have what he is today. you seriously want to see that in spandex?

If you look at the picture on the left, Axl appears to be exhaling. On the right, he is inhaling. That's the only noticeable difference that I see.

Sorry. I'm sure you were excited for a minute when you thought that you had an argument. :rolleyes:

This post definitely blew Best Regard's cover as it is now crystal clear he is a cupcake. Even for the biggest of Axl nut swingers this would be over this thread would be over the top.

Haha! I'm saying that I would like to see my favorite frontman of all time back in a pair of his trademark spandex shorts. You're saying that Axl is too fat and old to be able to pull it off.

And I'm the cupcake, huh? :rolleyes:

Edited by Best Regards

This post definitely blew Best Regard's cover as it is now crystal clear he is a cupcake. Even for the biggest of Axl nut swingers this would be over this thread would be over the top.

Haha! I'm saying that I would like to see my favorite frontman of all time back in a pair of his trademark spandex shorts. You're saying that Axl is too fat and old to be able to pull it off.

And I'm the cupcake, huh? :rolleyes:

Hey BBA!!

Edited by MetalForever

I thought the shorts were wicked. Just a huge "fuck you" to everyone...

Nobody else could pull something like that off except for WAR...

You got some brown on your nose, I can see it all the way through the internet. That kind of shit was done long before 'WAR'...go look at David Lee Roth's even gayer outfits from the early days of VH.

I thought the shorts were wicked. Just a huge "fuck you" to everyone...

Nobody else could pull something like that off except for WAR...

You got some brown on your nose, I can see it all the way through the internet. That kind of shit was done long before 'WAR'...go look at David Lee Roth's even gayer outfits from the early days of VH.

Or Mick Jagger before him, in 1972'

Life%20Magazine%20July%2014%201972%20Mick%20Jagger.JPG

Edited by MetalForever

The thing about Axl, is that he really is in good shape today, although he has gained weight. If he chose to do so, he could go back to the younger Axl body. He actually does have that choice. In 2006 he was in the best shape yet. Pretty close to his old self. If he combined his 2006 look with his long hair etc in 2010, he would look nearly the same as he did in 1992 etc.

The only reason why I would want to see the biker shorts again is if he reunited with the old lineup. It would be awesome to recreate those days and use the same fashions etc. Just for the nostalgia trip. Otherwise, his style now is awesome. He always recreates his style, and I'm always a fan of it.

If he chose to do so, he could go back to the younger Axl body. He actually does have that choice.

Nope. You're wrong there, I'm afraid. He was a young gun back then, but he is a full-grown man now, with a much heavier bone-set. I've seen this happen with quite a lot of men over the years. Shoulders and back get wider, waist too (mind you, no fat! just a change in the general physical set-up), arms and legs get sturdier. You can't turn back time. No human being is young forever. He's still got fine legs, but I wouldn't want to see them in Spandex again. Black leather is not out of question though, from my point of view. :shades:

Mick Jagger, by the way, is a completely different type of physique. Axl is the typical Viking type, Mick rather on the Romanic side. Both look well enough for their age and type.

Possible, but I don't really think so. He looks like the same build to me, just with some added pounds. You can see it in his face especially. When we last saw old Axl he was like 32 years old, then he disappeared. By 32 years old, you're a grown man.

The reason why he was in great shape back then was because he worked out, he was poor and never ate enough, there was some drug use, and he was constantly on tour. When the tour ended in 93 and he had time off, he naturally gained weight. Less working out, less activity, having the money to eat very nicely, no more drug use/partying etc. It's just a natural progression.

I think what we see is added fat weight, and not an evolution in his actual build. To be honest, back then he looked too skinny anyway, and it looked like he was supposed to gain weight.

If he chose to do so, he could go back to the younger Axl body. He actually does have that choice.

Nope. You're wrong there, I'm afraid. He was a young gun back then, but he is a full-grown man now, with a much heavier bone-set. I've seen this happen with quite a lot of men over the years. Shoulders and back get wider, waist too (mind you, no fat! just a change in the general physical set-up), arms and legs get sturdier. You can't turn back time. No human being is young forever. He's still got fine legs, but I wouldn't want to see them in Spandex again. Black leather is not out of question though, from my point of view. :shades:

Mick Jagger, by the way, is a completely different type of physique. Axl is the typical Viking type, Mick rather on the Romanic side. Both look well enough for their age and type.

Axl is definitely not the viking type. He's very thin boned compared to those massive Viking fuckers.

viking.jpg

And I don't think a person's bone set changes with a certain age. Their weight, sure, and thus to accompany that size their body grows with it. But if a person loses the weight, their body goes back to that smaller size. My dad is Axl's height and was naturely a little heavier than Axl--His normal height, in his 30s to his mid 40s, was 160-180ish. In his late 40s to early 50s he hovered around the 230 range. Now he's down to 190ish and physically is back to the same size.

If Axl really tried, he could look like he did in 1991. But his face would look very gaunt and much more wrinkled. When people who are chubby or heavy lose weight, their face will get a gauntness to it, and their wrinkles will show easier. Being heavier is actually better as you age if you don't want to be as wrinkly looking.

Possible, but I don't really think so. He looks like the same build to me, just with some added pounds. You can see it in his face especially. When we last saw old Axl he was like 32 years old, then he disappeared. By 32 years old, you're a grown man.

The reason why he was in great shape back then was because he worked out, he was poor and never ate enough, there was some drug use, and he was constantly on tour. When the tour ended in 93 and he had time off, he naturally gained weight. Less working out, less activity, having the money to eat very nicely, no more drug use/partying etc. It's just a natural progression.

I think what we see is added fat weight, and not an evolution in his actual build. To be honest, back then he looked too skinny anyway, and it looked like he was supposed to gain weight.

Exactly. Axl, in a 1994 article about the Erin Everly/Seymour case, was said to be 145 lbs. He's 5'8 and a half. When arrested in 1998, his arrest record says he's 160. I think at that weight he looked his best--Look at his face in the '98 arrest, he's not the extremely thin faced guy he was in the early 90s, but he doesn't have a double chin or anything. 160-165 when you're 5'8'' or 5'9'' is pretty much a perfect, healthy weight; Axl was underweight when Guns as at his peak, but that ''overly thin'' look is popular in rock singers (See Morrison, Jagger, Tyler).

I'd say Axl is around between 170-185 now and has flucturated between 160 and 180 since 2002. At the House of Blues concert in 2001, he was EXTREMELY skinny like he was in the 90s, and believe it or not he was skinny around the time of the '02 VMAs, that's why he looked so odd. Look at how ugly Mick Jagger is now. If he had gained weight naturally with age, his face would've filled out and he wouldn't be so wrinkled.

Axl is definitely not the viking type. He's very thin boned compared to those massive Viking fuckers.

viking.jpg

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Wiping tears out of my eyes right now. THIS is the viking type? Right. I wasn't talking fantasy comics, I was talking human beings. And they didn't look much different than this:

C%20Hastings%202008%2045.jpg

Alright, like this if they were huge:

On%20Board.jpg

Often blondes or redheads, but there were a lot of dark-haired people among them, too. And if this

axl_rose_music.jpg

or this

blog10-axl-rose.jpg

or this

Axl+Rose%3A+Paparazzi-Pr%C3%BCgel.jpg

is not a viking descendant for you, then we will find no common ground in this discussion anyway. :D

And I don't think a person's bone set changes with a certain age.

I've seen it happen, believe me, and not only once. Closest case is my own son. Doesn't happen with every man, but with many of them. Sometimes the youthful athletic figure remains well until the 30s of a man, sometimes it is gone at 25 already. Some keep their slim figuere all their life (e.g. Jagger). Most don't.

Axl looked like a fierce and starving stray tom-cat in the 1980s. He looked in his physical prime in the early 90s. He's looking his age now, so what?

If Axl really tried, he could look like he did in 1991.

Doesn't become true by repeating it. And why should he try, anyway? To please the nostalgic wishes of some fans? If he feels he should do something to get his 2006 shape back - then he will. If not, fine. As long as he is happy, why should we worry about him not being in optimal shape and not wearing spandex trousers anymore?