Better

4tus Solo / Live And Let Die

This I Love

Rocket Queen

Dizzy Solo / Street of Dreams

You Could be Mine

Dj Ashba Solo / Sweet Child O' mine

Jam (wall)/axl piano (goodbye/someone) / November Rain

Bbf solo / short happy birthday played by richard / Don't Cry (Axl joins in)

IRS

Knockin' On Heaven's Door

Nightrain

ENCORE:

Jam/ Madagascar

Whole Lotta Rosie

Jam / Patience (patience features chris playing on a bottle of beer)

Jam / Paradise City

FUCK ME!!!!

DO YOU WANT SOME TOAST WITH ALL THOSE JAMS?

only teasin, thats a pretty good setlist.

from what I've seen and heard at Bucuresti and Beograd, the "jam" before Madagascar and the one before Paradise City, are DEFINITELY songs, and they were played instrumental. the last one, it's country based, maybe it's "Beta's Barn".

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and 3 of my friends from Croatian GNR forum were lucky enough to get the passes to the bands' aftershow (thanks again, Fernando). There we met and talked to Bumblefoot, DJ Ashba and Richard Fortus, we took a couple of pictures with them, they signed some of our memorabilia, we also met Del James and Jarmo (kind but very quiet guy :) ) there. Bumblefoot (the happy-birthday-dude) definately stole the aftershow too :thumbsup: Very funny and extremely kind guy, as all of them. So really, with no exception there are very kind and nice people in GNR family :thumbsup: The concert itself was a blast, many people already wrote about it, so I'm not gonna add anything new.

The band left for Prague already a few hours after the show, DJ told us he injured his foot the day before (at the gig in Belgrade), but he still managed to be very active on stage, running around all the time, jumping... when we asked him, if it wouldn' be easier to just sit down at some point and play , he replied "fuck no, you people deserved much more then that!!! " :wub:rock3

All in all - the show and the aftershow I won't forget. Ever.

Thank you, Guns N' Roses rock3

Ok, so we left Maribor Slovenia at 3:30 pm. Why so soon since Zagreb it's only 90 minutes away i do not fucking know but we went with agency that has organize buses and stuff.

They have send us email a day before concert that cameras are forbidden to bring in to the concert that is why i don have pictures to post since i didn't want to take a chance (security was not so strict so it was possible to bring them in DEMM IT)

So we were in a fan pit less then 10m aways from the stage at 20:45, First band came and gone ... and the second band came and they were gone at 11:00pm it has taken 30 minutes to set up a stage. Minutes after everything was done lights went off and we knew IT IS TIME. Opening its fucking amazing Ashba was all the way above the drums amazing setting.

It was Bumblefoots b-day so we all sang Happy b-day to him and Axl spiced it up when he called him a dear dushbag :) smiles all over the place.

Axl was in top form fucking amazing. All the guys were in a top form and having a great time. THere were a lot of things thrown to the stage ( chaines , bra's , panties, bracelets, ...)Axl was like a lil kid looking at the presents :) has taken a time look at all of them every one of them put some chains on him and have them on till the end of the concert. He loved one scarf that was thrown to the stage, he had him on for few minutes and the put him around his mice pole

As you can C amazing set list, amazing jam's only from time to time it looks like they are all trying to do solo at the same time and so close to the stage it gets all over the place (but only fee times :) )

Axl goes back stage every chance he gets, do not know why but do not care :) what ever he is doing its working great for him

Arena was not sold out but i would say they have sold more then 90% of the tickets.

Love the newest way they play KOHD LOVE IT amazing set list amazing crowd

it was 2h45 min long AMAZING. only 2 things suck major balls first one was when he threw whistle i was 2 m to far from the stage to get it and when he threw his mice an the end i was 1 m to close to the stage to getit FUUUUUUUUUUCK i was so pissed i was hoping to get one of those 2 things

aaa, toti Mariborčani...namesto da bi na trgatev šli v petek, ko je blo lepo vreme, te grete na koncert :lol:

Nice review :thumbsup:

thanks....

stari a veš da me še v življenju ni noben na trgatev povabo..res..vrjetno se bojijo da bi preveč spil hehehe

So this is my subjective story.

First we had bought couple of beers for road and as we are aproaching Arena we saw that there was tons of people just sitting, drinkig, wearing GNR old and new shirts. I than realise that people are stil in to the GNR and they are having great time. Laud GNR music was playing from cars parked nearby Arena.

So we went in.

Danko Jones was great crowd teaser. He knows have to put the show on the higher level.

Time was passing very fast and I didn't pay attention. 'cause we had such a great time just enjoying music, huge crowd and u can just a feel enegry that there was goin on in the Arena.

and than lights went down. And CD started. Crowd and me were delirious. I was jumping all over the place. Noise was awesome. I was screaming for the next four song and than my voice left me. I had a feeling that I've gonna pass out cause there was no air. But I really didnt care. And than i find my self makin' out with this qute girl :))) Cann't be better. Axl was God, playing with mic all the time, and also all the guys in the band had great time, they were jumping all around jokin' with crowd.

And to tell U a truth i was little bit sceptical about rest of the band, but they just blew my mind. So i can just say that this is GUNS AND ROSES.

After PC everything was over after less than 3 hours but you can still see that people expects more. It was just a wibe that you can sense.

The greates show ever.

Edited by dabar

Patience (HD)

Street Of Dreams (HD)

Better (HD)

Don't Cry (HD)

Nightrain (HD)

November Rain Part 1 (HD)

November Rain Part 2 (HD)

This I Love (HD)

Welcome To The Jungle (HD)

Sweet Child O' Mine (HD)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door (HD)

Happy Birthday Ron! (HD)

Paradise City (HD)

Rosie:

It's wonderful to see that WLR is now a staple at GNR's performances. Hell, they do it better than AC/DC now!

For WLR, Bon > Axl > Brian imo.

That's nothing against Brian either. Axl just does a fucking phenomenal job on this song.

I completely agree. Axl has the perfect voice for some of Bon's songs.

Patience (HD)

Street Of Dreams (HD)

Better (HD)

Don't Cry (HD)

Nightrain (HD)

November Rain Part 1 (HD)

November Rain Part 2 (HD)

This I Love (HD)

Welcome To The Jungle (HD)

Sweet Child O' Mine (HD)

Knockin' On Heaven's Door (HD)

Happy Birthday Ron! (HD)

Paradise City (HD)

Big thanks for the vids!

I always check Better and see how he does the interlude scream :D This one was the best performance of the song in a while. Axl even did the Naaa, naa, naa, naa.