Christina Aguilera is getting a divorce!

Encore

1zl9it2.jpg

Singer Christina Aguilera is going solo.

Though the pop star, 29, told UsMagaizne.com less than a year ago that she felt “very blessed” in her union with music executive Jordan Bratman, 33, a source close to Aguilera tells Us the couple “have been separated for a few months.”

And though Aguilera and Bratman — who met in 2002 (he was a producer on one of her albums) and wed in 2005 — have not yet decided whether to divorce, the source reveals, “they are now living apart, and they will see how that goes.”

What went wrong?

“They were very much in love,” explains the insider. “But over the last six months, it became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife.”The source adds that Aguilera even “ proposed their August trip to Italy to rekindle their relationship, but it didn’t help.”

The duo remain united in their commitment, however, to son Max, 2.

“He is their main concern,” says the pal. Aguilera has even been bringing the tot to the studio while she wraps up the soundtrack for her November 24 musical, Burlesque.

“Christina is doing her best to be a great mom,” says the insider. “She has a lot to juggle, but she’s learning how to make it work and balance it all.”

Source.

i feel like xtina is going to shave her head and have a mental breakdown a la britney.

this is kind of irrelevant but she's rarely discussed on here - she's got a brilliant voice for the blues, but she needs to stop misusing it along with the over singing on top of the constant media whoring. i'm not saying she's a wasted talent, i loved "stripped", but i can't say i'm exactly looking forward to what she's coming out with judging by what's been put out over the past few years.

Guest Len B'stard

this is kind of irrelevant but she's rarely discussed on here - she's got a brilliant voice for the blues, but she needs to stop misusing it along with the over singing on top of the constant media whoring. i'm not saying she's a wasted talent, i loved "stripped", but i can't say i'm exactly looking forward to what she's coming out with judging by what's been put out over the past few years.

A classic example of talent and no brains. She actually has a really good voice and she REALLY knows it and everytime she sings is like a performance, a real performance, like a showing off contest, with all that trilley annoying warbling ooh see, i can do all this hotdog vocal shit with no decent ideas about what to put it to.

i love stripped, too

and her album that she just put out , "bionic" didn't do so well cuz she used auto-tune, and she doesn't need it at all, and people weren't used to that style by her, so it flopped unfortunately,

some of the songs are good, tho

I disagree.

There are a millon girl's in the church that would blow her away.....the thing is, girls in the church, stay in the church.

they don't try to become pop stars.

I disagree.

There are a millon girl's in the church that would blow her away.....the thing is, girls in the church, stay in the church.

they don't try to become pop stars.

i can't argue with that - very true. either way i do love her voice, i remember really loving her cover of "i love you porgy" a few years ago...like sugaraylen said, without all the oversinging. i haven't heard it since, so it could be shit for all i know.

edit: ah, shine a light too had it's great moments for me, although i do remember cringing some at the over singing, again...

Edited by LaBellaVita

She went from dating a dancer to a producer... I think she prob. took things out on him because her CD didn't sell and had to cancel the tour, add to that working on the movie and prob. weren't around each other much, or left him to be the stay at home dad.

"Back to Basics" did well, "Bionic" was kind of a misfire, but I think careerwise she'll be around for a long time and not be derailed. She's figured out how to be a credible artist and not just another pop singer.

Guest Len B'stard

Celebrity marriages/divorces are so stupid. How can you be married and have children and then decide you are more like friends?

read between the lines mon frere, Jordie is clearly gay..