Steven Adler: Jesus Can Reunite Guns N' Roses

SL138

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His current UK tour is below average for 2011. Some of the venues are what we call the toilet circuit on the band scene. Sad to see man. He's got one good venue and thats Camden Underworld in London. The rest are in the middle of no where in tiny England towns. Although we were once with him in 2006 we're now playing the O2 Academy circuit and he's playing tiny pubs and bars with the odd decent venue thrown in. Sad to see man! I emailed him a couple of weeks ago to see if he wanted us to arrange his band some of the O2 Academy dates but got no response.

The guy helped create the classic AFD sound and material and it looks like he got his shit together after strokes and a longtime heroin addiction. That's probably a lot more than the people who poke fun at him may ever achieve. If his heart is still so much in that music and that band that he has to play with Axl one more time to find peace and come full circle then so be it.

Maybe Steven needs to suck Axls dick for a job seeing how it gets him crack you never know.

Maybe Steven should just move on with his life. Sure, he loved his time with Guns, and he probably would give his left leg to be do it again, but I just think maybe if he looked torwards the future, he would have a better life.

He really needs to just get with the times.

Maybe if he didn't keep smoking heroine after he singed the contract to stop he would still be playing with them from time to time. Axl probably won't even recognize him.

Guest RonMexico82

Given the vitriol aimed at Steven in this thread I have to wonder what he has done to some of you people. Apart from helping to create some of your favourite songs.

Guest RonMexico82

I find it sad that a GNR cover band is playing better venues, selling more tickets, then the original GNR drummer who has such a big history with the band & drummed on one of the, if not the greatest hard rock album of all time.

I don't think anybody would disagree that Steven's situation is a shocking fall from grace.

I find it sad that a GNR cover band is playing better venues, selling more tickets, then the original GNR drummer who has such a big history with the band & drummed on one of the, if not the greatest hard rock album of all time...

...and danced a bit to hard with Mr. Brownstone.