Just wondering...

Terje_Myhre

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many copies of Chinese Democracy do u owe? I bought 1 copy for my cd-player, 1 for my car and 1 copy that i will never open.

I have it locked up in a safe place :D:laugh:

rock3

I lost the one copy that I did own. Can't see wasting another $9.99 considering the fact that I thought it was shit.

How many copies of Chinese Democracy do u owe? I bought 1 copy for my cd-player, 1 for my car and 1 copy that i will never open.

rock3

I lost the one copy that I did own. Can't see wasting another $9.99 considering the fact that I thought it was shit.

With you avatar, I'm not surprised you think that.

I own one copy, it went somewhere. I'm really bad at taking care of CD's before, they would end up everywhere, I've improved on it though. I atlease keep the CD in it's box now.

I'll probably buy another one becuase my computer broke and I lost all my music. It's sucks.

rock3

With you avatar, I'm not surprised you think that.

I own one copy, it went somewhere. I'm really bad at taking care of CD's before, they would end up everywhere, I've improved on it though. I atlease keep the CD in it's box now.

I'll probably buy another one becuase my computer broke and I lost all my music. It's sucks.

srry to hear that..Maybe u should buy more copies :D

I own one. But I believe it's a piracy copy. My sister bought it in Thailand for about 1,5 dollar.

No..thats really how it sounds...like a pirated copy of a copy... took Axl years to work that particular sound out with his producers and sound engineers... :rolleyes: