Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal

STARABOSTES

I dont think the Osaka show is the best show to prove your point. Songs like Whole Lotta Rosie, Protitute, DJ's intro to Better, Catcher in the Rye all sound a little off. You can tell how they have massively improved over the last year and dropped the songs that they just can't do live (TWAT, Prostitute).

Which is a shame cause I'd love to hear these songs in the set.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a great player, always nice to the fans, quirky sense of humour, and he doesn't say divisive shit like "get on board or fuck off". Ron's cool and probably one of the people Axl has to worry about the least. If Bucket can't be there, he's a great replacement. :thumbsup:

I lost alot of respect for Stintson after he said that, what a tosser, acting like a big shot when its not even his band, either say something nice or informative or STFU(directed at Stintson). His jab at Bucket was strange too as a guitarist with "nothing underneath the bucket" he sure can play, and even outplays Stintson on bass too. Slightly off topic though. Ron would never say anything like that.

it seems you forget what Axl said about Tommy - "the general" through the rehearsals...

and more over, Tommy along with Pitman(12 years in the band) and Fortus (8 years in the band!) and Dizzy and Axl are the backbone of this band, the last 2 are together from 1990, and the first 2 are with GNR since 1998, so in that perspective Tommy had "the right" to say what ever he did say!

it's all about standing in one's believes, and from what I see Tommy believes in GNR and he's giving his best for it,

so try to understand the man if he got sick of "prima donna lead quitarist attitude" ok!?

I mean is it so hard for you people to see that's were the problems of GNR started?

so to have one as Bumblefoot for 4 years now it's more than great! that's the whole purpose of this thread

and not to start bashing other members... B)

Get off the band's nuts. Dizzy, Fortus and Pitman being the backbone of the band? PUH-LEASE!!!! The only back bone in Guns N' Roses since 1997 has and always wiil be Axl. Hmmmm see, its not as rock n roll when you say something like he did, whilst at the same time be under a gag order.

:)

Call me a fanboy, but as far as I'm concerned, Ron is fucking insane.

Not only is this impossible to play, but I can't grasp how he managed to write some of these...

And this is not even his sickest material.

Not that I hope the new new stuff ends up being like this, but do you guys feel he's being under used in GNR?

He's a great player, always nice to the fans, quirky sense of humour, and he doesn't say divisive shit like "get on board or fuck off". Ron's cool and probably one of the people Axl has to worry about the least. If Bucket can't be there, he's a great replacement. :thumbsup:

I lost alot of respect for Stintson after he said that, what a tosser, acting like a big shot when its not even his band, either say something nice or informative or STFU(directed at Stintson). His jab at Bucket was strange too as a guitarist with "nothing underneath the bucket" he sure can play, and even outplays Stintson on bass too. Slightly off topic though. Ron would never say anything like that.

it seems you forget what Axl said about Tommy - "the general" through the rehearsals...

and more over, Tommy along with Pitman(12 years in the band) and Fortus (8 years in the band!) and Dizzy and Axl are the backbone of this band, the last 2 are together from 1990, and the first 2 are with GNR since 1998, so in that perspective Tommy had "the right" to say what ever he did say!

it's all about standing in one's believes, and from what I see Tommy believes in GNR and he's giving his best for it,

so try to understand the man if he got sick of "prima donna lead quitarist attitude" ok!?

I mean is it so hard for you people to see that's were the problems of GNR started?

so to have one as Bumblefoot for 4 years now it's more than great! that's the whole purpose of this thread

and not to start bashing other members... B)

Get off the band's nuts. Dizzy, Fortus and Pitman being the backbone of the band? PUH-LEASE!!!! The only back bone in Guns N' Roses since 1997 has and always wiil be Axl. Hmmmm see, its not as rock n roll when you say something like he did, whilst at the same time be under a gag order.

well it seems you know better, right? no point in debating. :rolleyes:

peace may be with you.

:)

Call me a fanboy, but as far as I'm concerned, Ron is fucking insane.

Not only is this impossible to play, but I can't grasp how he managed to write some of these...

And this is not even his sickest material.

And those are more vocal centric albums, they need to see some of the older impossible stuff.

What tommy said was spot on, "get on board or fuck off". All you haters are doing is wasting your own time.

right on! :thumbsup:

Nevertheless, Ron is better off not saying that kind of thing. I don't think he ever would, he's a pretty nice guy.

well it's your wish, so let's hope it will come through...

and about the nice guy, I don't disagree as I can't tell,

but, maybe I can understand you...

meaning that this band needs some balance

between not so nice boys and nice boys who all play rock n' roll....

I prefer the both types and don't really care as fan concerning...

I don't want to meet any of them particularly, when it happens it happens, as it did with Dizzy in Bucureşti - România.

shore I would like to have a beer with them, maybe they could buy me one... B)