Axl Rose Voted Greatest Frontman of All Time

ManetsBR

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but axl had too short a run to be #1. If guns n roses had continued past '93 he could have contended for #1.

Guys like plant, scott and especially mercury wipe the floor with axl

I dont see your logic!?! Bon Scott died after about 5 years in ACDC, Axl had a longer run than him!

Dont get me wrong; Plant, Scott, and Mercury are among the 10 best frontmen ever, but Axl wipes the floor with them (maybe not Mercury...)!! ;)

Weiland is a great frontman but no, he doesn't have the greatest vocal range ever, at all.

How can you say that, the man has the most diverse style ever. Every song his sounds different, espicially the ones I posted. Im not saying he has the best voice ever, but when in comes to range and ability he sure as hell is among the all time greats.

No, he's not even close to the top when it comes to technicality.

Dont get me wrong; Plant, Scott, and Mercury are among the 10 best frontmen ever, but Axl wipes the floor with them (maybe not Mercury...)!! ;)

or Plant, or Scott either...

The fact that Scott played with Slash post Axl I'm sure has no bearing on you saying that :rolleyes:

If Scott is so much better than Axl, why do you hope for a reunion with Slash and Axl? Why not set all your hopes and dreams on a Scott/Slash reunion?

The fact that Scott played with Slash post Axl I'm sure has no bearing on you saying that :rolleyes:

If Scott is so much better than Axl, why do you hope for a reunion with Slash and Axl? Why not set all your hopes and dreams on a Scott/Slash reunion?

Scott was long dead before Slash even started a band...

Scott was long dead before Slash even started a band...

Indigo Child thinks that Scott = Mr. Weiland.

Sorry, but axl had too short a run to be #1. If guns n roses had continued past '93 he could have contended for #1.

>Scott

fuck yourself.

Aww, u mad, boy?

Did I hurt your poor little feelings?

Sorry bitch, I simply put dreadlocks in his place, and it's not at the top.

Get over it

>Scott

fuck yourself.

Aww, u mad, boy?

Get over it

lol

TNT is a gay song

fuck yourself twice

>Scott

fuck yourself.

Aww, u mad, boy?

Get over it

lol

TNT is a gay song

fuck yourself twice

LOL

Axl released chinese democracy

OWNED.

You're still a fag, bitch boy

>Scott

fuck yourself.

Aww, u mad, boy?

Get over it

lol

TNT is a gay song

fuck yourself twice

LOL

Axl released chinese democracy

OWNED.

You're still a fag, bitch boy

:heart:

I definitely agree with this. Even my friends who do not really like GNR (after being repeatedly shown evidence by me) have to concede what a great frontman he is.

Whoever brought up Freddie, I think when you are talking about ability on that scale it purely comes down to preference. I prefer Axls extra ferocity/sincerity as a performer as opposed to Freddie who perhaps is more of a showman.

EDIT:

And stop ruining this thread with random pictures you absolute maniac. Not only did you bring up Slash but you started posting pictures of him too? In a thread about how great Axl is. You are an idiot.

One of the Slashlites started it. See page 1.

Dude, you are such a whiney little bitch. Most of us are past this 'he started it bullshit', and I hope someday you'll realize how ridiculous you sound here. Grow up.

Either Bono or Cobain should be #1. Axl's great, and he's in my Top 20, but he's hardly #1.

I agree. Can't wait to see Bono in eight months. :thumbsup: