Fan will be compensated for late show of Guns N 'Roses in Brazil

Axl Rose Fã Clube

f_25084.jpg

The Court of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, decided to order the production of the rock band Guns N 'Roses because of a delay in the presentation took place last year. The company T4F Entertainment must compensate the Plaintiff's for $ 1300. The value is equal to the price of tickets.

According to the author, who lives in Caxias do Sul, there was a change of venue and delay of five hours to initiate the presentation of the group. She argued that had to travel to Porto Alegre and who could not see the whole show.

The company said the delay is justified "by act of force majeure ", since two days before the show in Porto Alegre there was heavy rain in Rio de Janeiro, where a presentation was planned, damaging much of the equipment.

The decision was taken by the Civil Court of Appeals 3rd Class TJ. The information is from the press office of the Court.

Source: Axl Rose - Fan Club

For fucks sake people will sue over any little thing!!

The damn stage was fucked up in a storm, they done the best they could given the events that lead up to the delay.

On most tix is says date, time and artist subject to change without notice.

I guess Axl and his people all got together and done a rain dance so the stage would get fucked up so they fans would have to wait longer. Yeap it'as all Axls fault.

Unless you live in an area that rarely rains, playing outdoor venues always carries a huge risk. It's pretty safe to say if GNR play SoCal in the summer and fall, the odds of it raining are pretty low. Winter's another story.

It sounds like she sued the company that planned and organized the show, not the band. $1300 Real= $775 US. Still, that's pretty steep for concert tix, and sounds like ticket broker prices.

I don't see how her going after the company is stupid. She got what she wanted out of it, which tells me that someone she knows is a lawyer, or she knew enough that she had a case .

Who knows if it would even fly in the US, because Ticketmaster/Live Nation has a lot of rules and regs written in the ticket, as well as when you go to a venue.

The damn stage was fucked up in a storm, they done the best they could given the events that lead up to the delay.

I guess Axl and his people all got together and done a rain dance so the stage would get fucked up so they fans would have to wait longer. Yeap it'as all Axls fault.

hahahaha you can just be kidding!

Do you really believe Axl's delays are due to "stage or equipment damage"???

Then we have one stage fucked up per show since Illusions Tour...

hahahaha you can just be kidding!

Do you really believe Axl's delays are due to "stage or equipment damage"???

Then we have one stage fucked up per show since Illusions Tour...

This particular one was.

as if this will actually amount to anything

It is actually very dangerous since, courts can base their decisions on previvous processes of the same case, because if more fans of those shows would sue gnr for that the court would fine GNR aswell, based on this first case.

I think its pretty fucked up to sue a band you're fan of :shrugs: Specially if you know its history.

It is actually very dangerous since, courts can base their decisions on previvous processes of the same case, because if more fans of those shows would sue gnr for that the court would fine GNR aswell, based on this first case.

I think its pretty fucked up to sue a band you're fan of :shrugs: Specially if you know its history.

Come on, this is the perfect opportunity for you guys! Sue Axl into the poor house! Then you'll never have to hear from him again.

Come on, this is the perfect opportunity for you guys! Sue Axl into the poor house! Then you'll never have to hear from him again.

you're doing it again..

it's just one guy suing, what's the worst that could happnen?

Wouldn't it be great if everyone from 1985 to present sued?

Come on, Moreblack, stop being a fucking liar and admit you want Axl to go away. For real.

Come on, Moreblack, stop being a fucking liar and admit you want Axl to go away. For real.

Here we go again...

crybaby.png

Here we go again...

crybaby.png

doesn't take much, does it? :rofl-lol:

you make no sense at all, stop trollin