If Tommy is on the edge of leaving, would you prefer Duff as the bass player?

D..

Tommy or Duff?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two weeks ago...

181.jpg

So, what do you guys think? Would you like Duff back in the band with the latest line-up, or would you rather keep Tommy Stinson, the man who is the fucking badass bass player on Chinese Democracy?

Tough choice, only one vote though. It'd be kind of odd after all these lyrics in Chinese Democracy and the "shut up and sing" stuff.

My vote goes for Tommy without a doubt, as much as I like Duff and I'd like to get a delorean and enjoy some proper 80/90's GNR live shows, I want CD II to come out and the line up to remain like it is now: absolutely great.

So what will it be?

Tommy THE GENERAL Stinson aint going anywhere!

Tommy has been officially out of Guns N Roses since 12/27/10.

no he hasnt.

... he has. But it had nothing to do with alcoholism. he left by choice.

how do we know what your saying is the truth, and your not just another cupcake/fake insider?

really tough choice, Duff was/is a very good songwriter and i love his playing style (particularly on the illusions, pretty underrated) and he does cool vocals, i like his playing style more than tommy i think. But i'm not completely sure if he fits in the new band, he probably does (he was in Jane's Addiction too).

But tommy is cool too, good bass player and important in the making of Chinese Democracy the songs on the album he co-wrote are really good. i would also mean more internal "weaking" of the new band, not sure how to express it.

i really don't know, i'd probably choose Duff, i always was a fan of him

someone post more arguments for Tommy i can't really choose now. Not that it matters. lol

Thank you very much Tommy for your service to GNR and your contribution over the last 10years. We wish you luck on all your future endeavours and should you need us for anything we are there for you.( come on people give it up for Tommy!!) YEAH!!! Heres a letter of referance and we definately will be seeing you in in your New Replacements where your the sole and remaining member with a new band. Two thumbs up ...aprreciate it,,, greatful and pleased by your participation.. bye bye .. farewell ..all the best .. bon voyage... WRITE US ....text whenyou get there to make sure you got there safe.. ta ta.. cio.. kiss kiss.. adios amigo..God Speed..

Duff! where ya been all our lives? Welcome back! :thumbsup:

Tommy THE GENERAL Stinson aint going anywhere!

Tommy has been officially out of Guns N Roses since 12/27/10.

no he hasnt.

... he has. But it had nothing to do with alcoholism. he left by choice.

how do we know what your saying is the truth, and your not just another cupcake/fake insider?

because i don't give a fuck about coming to an internet fansite to make up lies about a band that I know, nor do i give a rats ass if some smart mouthed kid really considers me an insider

Tommy is gone. if that upsets you don't worry, you'll have plenty of time to get used to the idea.

and why is he still responding to questions about guns on twitter?

Wait a sec...I have been off the forum for months. Is Tommy considering leaving?

there has been some "inside" shit with mister saint laurent talking about all these documents he got from someone on a drive he got and he started this stuff with a youtube vid and since then all these "insiders" have been spamming the boards with all this "inside" info and one of the "inside info" we got was that guns have had discussions about getting rid of tommy due to alcohol problems and how he treats staff and replacing him with duff

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

duff.

it starts the process to a reunion.

if duff comes back, you better believe slash won't be long to follow.

It would explain the recent bumlick tweet from Perla.

The question is IF Tommy left would you like Duff to replace him. The answer is YES. It's not saying you prefer one over the other. People are grasping this poll wrong me thinks :drevil: