If Tommy is on the edge of leaving, would you prefer Duff as the bass player?

D..

Tommy or Duff?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

duff.

it starts the process to a reunion.

if duff comes back, you better believe slash won't be long to follow.

It would explain the recent bumlick tweet from Perla.

The question is IF Tommy left would you like Duff to replace him. The answer is YES. It's not saying you prefer one over the other. People are grasping this poll wrong me thinks :drevil:

It's worded incorrectly then.

Hey hold it right there!

Never mind english is not my native language ("I would like to say that I had no professional training or singing... she bangs, she bangs!")

Shit, people, more votes for the stinson!

duff.

The question is IF Tommy left would you like Duff to replace him. The answer is YES. It's not saying you prefer one over the other. People are grasping this poll wrong me thinks :drevil:

Hey hold it right there!

Never mind english is not my native language ("I would like to say that I had no professional training or singing... she bangs, she bangs!")

I voted for Stinson. :thumbsup:

me too :thumbsup:

i really like duff and would love to see a reunion happening, but for him to come and replace stinson would feel really weird. Both are very much icons for each era of the band, and duff would just look out of place with the line up. Even more so, slash abscence would be obiously remarked with another original gunner on stage. Plus NEW GNR = STINSON.

i really like duff and would love to see a reunion happening, but for him to come and replace stinson would feel really weird. Both are very much icons for each era of the band, and duff would just look out of place with the line up. Even more so, slash abscence would be obiously remarked with another original gunner on stage. Plus NEW GNR = STINSON.

Exactly.

i agree 100 percent with this if tommy leaves the new version of the guns is on wobbly legs IMO

Tommy Stinson man!

He's in. so the question is out of place!

if they were both out of GNR then the question would be legit.

I like Duff a lot, but he left the band when the band needed him most,

so there's were Tommy stepped in, and has prove he is reliable.

he would leave because he feels like it,

then by all means Duff could come in,

but if Tommy would be forced out as Finck supposedly was so that Slash could step in, than that's just shit man.

fuck all this skims.

and fuck all of you people who jump to create out of nothing rumors.

duff.

Hey hold it right there!

I voted for Stinson. :thumbsup:

me too :thumbsup:

Shhhhhh...dont go embarassing yourselves by revealing your character flaws...we all know you meant to say DUFF because DUFF is where its at... We forgive you though cuz Tommy was a really good Replacement..what? What? he was! he was a really really good Replacement.

Tommy without a doubt. Duff have always been my favourite gunner, and seeing him with GN'R in London in October will probably always stay as the best gig of my life. But Duff to re-join this line up, it's just not right. GN'R now and before, are two different bands. Remember that? Yes, they have the same name, but the band now isn't the same as before. I love the band as it is, and I really hope none of them ever leave.

Besides, Duff in GN'R again means no Loaded, and no Velvet Revolver. And I think you can be pretty sure that Duff himself don't want to join gnr.

Duff for me was the first bassist I actually followed and was blown away with his talents. This guy is an amazing person and a great humanitarian. I would absolutely welcome his iconic personality and heavy bassing back to the GNR lineup where it should be.

An enthusiastic YES!