Tour or New Album

Nick85

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wish he would just put it out on iTunes and give it up already. I realize they are amazing live now and the band is really hot but Axl seems to have given up on everything he talked about doing from 2001 on.

*the band hasn't been revived in popularity and he refuses to help out by giving interviews

*turmoil and mismanagement still surround the group - this time they had both of the top rock managers and have let both of them go

*the 3 album/continuous tour idea has obviously been abandoned.

I think he just put the 2nd album out on iTunes this year (the CD is dead to a great deal of the public) and should tour whenever he feels like it (which is what he has been doing since I seen him at HOB in '01 anyway).

Forget about the build up, setting up interviews or promotion, or getting all the band members on the album because it just doesn't matter because Axl changes his mind on a whim. All that matters is the music. Sure I want to hear "You Could Be Mine" and "Sweet Child O' Mine" live in concert again but I can wait until all the music is released.