Tour or New Album

Nick85

77 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alright, enough about that fraud who shall remain nameless in this post, let's talk 2011. What would you like to see happen next? We know that an American tour was in the works for Feb, but that obviously hasn't worked out so well. With that said, what would you like to see Axl concentrate on next? Should he continue to press forward with plans for a U.S. tour, or should he start to prep CD2's release?

Personally, I think some news on new music would perk the fanbase right up at this point. Let your voice be heard here about what you'd like to see happen next...

Edited by sofine11

Album then a US tour to promote it

Agreed that this is probably the best way to go about a U.S. tour. Would probably aid whatever problems are blocking it from happening right now, that is, having new music to back up the tour.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Get into the studio right this second (while the creative juices are still warm). Lay down eighteen tracks. Leak the rest of “Chinese Democracy”. Conclude the “Chinese Democracy” World Tour with a leg in the States. Drop a a ten track album (exclusively recorded by the present line-up, assuming it's still intact). Tour extensively behind it (with interviews, videos, box sets, fan editions etc.). Lay two more tracks in the studio. Release another ten track record and resume the tour. Now that would be an ideal world.

Realistically (if 2010 is to be a year of activity) I would guess Guns N' Roses will tour the United States at some point. After that there'll probably be some more touring (Europe IV maybe, Asia again). I can't see anything else of note happening. I'd imagine we'll see the rest of “Chinese Democracy” in late 2011. I hope 2010/2011 doesn't entail anybody quitting (particularly Bumblefoot).

I think 2 will be met with the same animosity as 1 so if I were in Axl's position I wouldn't install “Chinese Democracy” II as the seventh Guns N' Roses album (it was put together by a now defunct line-up therefore it would undermine the legitimacy of releasing it as a record representative of GN'R in its present form).

yeah just release the rest of chinese democracy the band cannot move forward until that stuff is all released, then the band can get in the studio and record with axl dj and ron those guys can write some fucking great music together rock1

I would like a live DVD or a concert on the 101 on directv. That would tide me over for a year or so, while the band either reworks the already written CD2, or give the new band time to write some of the most amazing Guns songs of all time. I truly feel that Fortus, DJ, Bumble, Stinson, Dizzy, and Frank are capable of making one of the best Rock albums of all time. Axl did a Great job of putting this band together. It's now time to let them shine. This will prove Axl's true genius. " All we need is just a little more patience." AND TO ALL OF THOSE WHO OPPOSE .............WELL.......GET N THE RING!!!!!!