Tommy Stinson solo show

JAxlMorrison

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Presented with the opportunity to go see Tommy live I'd take it (undoubtedly). Guns N' Roses aside, the guy is arguably a legend in his own right.

all i can say is i am upset with you pricks ffs i want duff bck waa waa waa f you!!! face the facts the old vison is no more tommy is no alcaholic and he aint goin no where new album will come out when it is ready why u think cd took 10 years ??? all axl could see is you f u c*s being negative do you blame him for not wanting to realise another cd cos i do not f you

for the record i love gnr old and new u americans take this way to much to advantage if i could jump on the plane to heathrow and make it in time to see duff at philly i would jump at the chance living legend right there make the most of him while u can cos one day we all go and we dont come back

what a bunch of nonesense :crazy:

and next time, try using punctuation sings on your posts as well, not just your nickname

all i can say is i am upset with you pricks ffs i want duff bck waa waa waa f you!!! face the facts the old vison is no more tommy is no alcaholic and he aint goin no where new album will come out when it is ready why u think cd took 10 years ??? all axl could see is you f u c*s being negative do you blame him for not wanting to realise another cd cos i do not f you

for the record i love gnr old and new u americans take this way to much to advantage if i could jump on the plane to heathrow and make it in time to see duff at philly i would jump at the chance living legend right there make the most of him while u can cos one day we all go and we dont come back

english-motherfucker-pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson-english-m-demotivational-poster-1210301547.jpg

how was this? id love to have gone

Likewise. VGH is actually a great record. Didn't Tommy do a wee Euro tour in 2004 when it came out?

yeh i love vgh, and all the replacements stuff. There actually my other favourite band now, and yeah i think so. He was supporting someon though i think it was jesse malin.

Would love for him to come and do a show in London. There's a train ticket I would have no problem in buying.

same, apparently the replacements played at the dingwalls in camden back in 86. Now that would have been immense, also thats were guns were meant to play i think but it got cancelled, when they were over here back in october.