The Real reason Axl hates Slash

Slaxls

Hey mindsaber i've been reading your post for a while and i think you should go fuck yourself.

You have no right saying what's good or what's wrong.

Everyone has different thoughts and no one gives a fuck about yours, so stop bitching.

Your hypocrisy is magnifique.

I'm not bitching about anything, dumbass.

Why don't you try and y'know, make a point about the subject matter of the thread, like i've been doing, instead of issuing hypocritical crybaby dipshit commentary. It's a fucking internet message board, quit getting so offended you giant puss.

If you disagree with my points, then *lightbulb moment*, make a counterpoint. Duh.

Who's bitching? Oh right, you.

Oh, wait a second, did i bitch and start calling names to everyone who disagreed with me?

NO.

I'm not bitching, i'm stating.

It's different asshole.

I don't need to make a counterpoint of what i think it's right because what i agree with is already somewhere in this thread.

So, who's bitching now dickhead?

You gotta let people have their opinion regardless of what you think.

You talk shit.

You don't know what matters and what does. And, does anybody on this message board knows? NO, so we suppose and have our oppinions.

You've got the wrong concept of what a message board is in what you call your fucking head.

You don't have to go : "You're wrong, i'm right so fuck you."

Whether you like it or not, that's what you right.

SO FUCK OFF YOU BIG FUCK.

Ooh flamewarz on teh interwebz! Except... all you're doing is bitching like the bitch you are. Hey, here's a thought *lightbulb moment for you*, why don't you READ TEH FUCKIN THREAD NUMBNUTS. I've acknowledged several times other posters' points. I guess you're just so butthurt you can't be bothered to, y'know, actually read the thread. Oh well, it was entertaining reading your little freak out there. Now run along, or maybe, y'know... stick to the subject matter of the thread. Cunt.

Bitchin. That's all you do.

Go fuck yourself.

Nuff said.

Bitchin. That's all you do.

Go fuck yourself.

Nuff said.

I did your mother last night. Quite frankly she wasn't very good- just kinda sat there. She agreed you're obsessed with me and aren't bright enough to discuss the actual subject matter of the thread. After that, I rolled outta her bed and made haste towards the door. Trailer courts always creep me out.

• 1 month later...

Reading through this was a good time; I want to thank you all for that. With that being said, it's funny how the only thing Mindsaber is getting shit for is "stating his opinion on how things went down". "Mindsaber, you are stupid to believe Axl when Axl says something, don't you know he's blah blah blah. I mean, you should believe the ones who were wasted on heroin, I mean, they showed up to sound check!". And the other defense is "People have a right to their opinion". But it's funny because all Mindsaber is doing is stating his opinion (in a quite comical way, thanks man!), but since it isn't what everyone else believes, then it must be wrong. I mean, look at Germany circa 1941, obviously if a lot of people thinking the same thing, then it must be right!

Second, it's kinda funny how you all are going off what Slash and the others say. Same thing about going off what Axl says, it's he said/she said. But Slash has been caught in lies (one example, going to Axl's house) and getting information incorrect (one example, getting his birth town wrong in his own book).

So instead of telling Mindsaber to "fuck off" just because he believes something other than yourself, why don't you come back with actual points and add to the conversation. And yes, I know the irony of bringing the thread back up...

Thanks for reading and sorry to waste your time.