Zint

Montrealer

Guest Len B'stard

Rated. Don't know none of you obviously but i can't think of a mod that, from my limited expirence obviously, would say is a totally stand up person. Throughout every forum crisis or big to do he's always remained cool, almost non participatory and always with a really straight forward perspective. Don't shut threads for no reason, don't ban no one for no reason, GIVES reasons when he does shit. His input and perspective whenever this shit happens is always practical and unaffected it seems. The only time i've ever seen Zint really make his feelings clear in a side taking sense is when the Madison thing happen and even then there is no doubt in my mind that it was cuz it's really actually how he felt about the situation. I don't think i can ever once recall him being out of order to anyone, inspired fucking choice for moderator if you ask me, the most fuckin adult of all the moderators in terms of what he does as a moderator, never had the finger ever pointed at him for any dubious behaviour and/or motives.

Out of the mods best choice possible. The only other person who i've seen out of the mod party to come out smelling like that is Siscool, who again is totally cool although i've hardly ever spoken to him he's always seemed pretty straight up and down.

Zint's knowledge in My World is amongst the best on this forum - Always got on with him when I was on the mod team and I want everyone to know there is no bitterness at all in me, towards him.

He's accepted Eric's offer, then good luck to him.

Edited by UK Subs