Anybody else think it would be a good idea for Axl to come out with his own flavor of Vitamin Water?

ITW 2012

Vitamin water?! No! He should advertise a car with Jungle playing in the background! IAtchually they had Jungle playing on the BBC credits at the end of one of the races last year!In the chats he said his main hobbies were cars and F1.

It could taste similar to the history of GN'R. Amazing at first, then starts to change but still be pretty good, then it tastes bad... really bad. Then it goes away for a while. And out of nowhere, it comes back up and is terrible.

I'd buy it.

Guest siliconmessiah

OP needs to be banned, or at least prohibited from starting threads. seriously, your threads are just stupid. don't you have something better to do with your time?

This thread don't need none of your backwash.

As long as GNR stays dysfunctional as a band/keeping the fans in the dark, doesn´t release any music/news and keeps a caricature of an old member as their guitarist, these kind of threads will be in the top.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Guest siliconmessiah

either way all ur obsession are belong to GNR, silicon

Yeah, I think Guns N´ Roses is a great band, it would be stupid to deny that.

And I´m also telling the truth about as long as Axl Rose acts like he does towards the fans and with the legacy of Guns N´ Roses, these kind of weird threads will be in top for discussion instead of the music.

Edited by siliconmessiah