GNR CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR ITINERARY SURFACES

spicer

would love too have it but no moneys right now. lol

As for the hoarding thing. I have a thing or two that I know a very few have. If we share them they aren't worth shit. lol And some things out there I think shouldn't be public to begin with. Such as contracts and such.

As for the hoarding thing. I have a thing or two that I know a very few have. If we share them they aren't worth shit. lol And some things out there I think shouldn't be public to begin with. Such as contracts and such.

And you have to remember itinerary's have some private information that was only meant to be seen by band / crew / management. Even though it's a couple years old not really appropriate to put it all on the internet

Amy's right scanning the whole thing would devalue it too :P

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

And you have to remember itinerary's have some private information that was only meant to be seen by band / crew / management. Even though it's a couple years old not really appropriate to put it all on the internet

Amy's right scanning the whole thing would devalue it too :P

Not necessarily. Look at the alternate booklet Chinese Democracy for example. Full quality scans now exist of all the pages, front and back of the case, and the cd. Yet there are still people willing to pay over $1000 for it. Also, as someone who has quite a few of the itineraries, I have yet to see private information in them. Granted I don't have any of the newer (year 2000 and beyond) ones, but the older ones don't have emails or cell phone numbers or anything like that. Will be posting pics of a few I've purchased sonn so you guys can see for yourselves.