New Bumblefoot single out July 26th 2011

gunsguy

Guest siliconmessiah

Can´t these things get another section instead of being posted in "Guns N´ Roses - News and Discussion"?

It does not interest me, and it´s always the threads with the least views/discussion. Just a thought.

Edited by siliconmessiah

Out of all the releases, the covers seem to be better than the original written songs, which is a shame. Cat Fight was a god awful song. Invisible was okay, but Bumble has done so much better in his last two albums alone. I kinda think GnR has influenced his music for the worse.

Out of all the releases, the covers seem to be better than the original written songs, which is a shame. Cat Fight was a god awful song. Invisible was okay, but Bumble has done so much better in his last two albums alone. I kinda think GnR has influenced his music for the worse.

Yeah, the slower songs on Normal alone are fucking gorgeous, even Abnormal I had trouble getting into.

Father was a great track.

Can´t these things get another section instead of being posted in "Guns N´ Roses - News and Discussion"?

It does not interest me, and it´s always the threads with the least views/discussion. Just a thought.

It doesn't interest you.....but you still opened and responded to it.

Not trying to be a smart-ass, but if a topic doesn't interest you then don't read it. Pretty simple. There are lots of topics I don't read.

Guest siliconmessiah

Maybe we need a sub forum for Guns N' Roses side projects? There are ALOT...

Exactly. That was my wish, and nothing else.