Anyone Miss Oh My God and Silkworms?

Musicman11

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we get closer to the new dates, a certain part of me wonders if we'll get to see either of these again. I doubt it, but I would love to see it happen, especially Oh My God with actual good live vocals. Every vocal take of Oh My God there is either has Axl buried in the mix of the demo or just poor like at Rio, so I think he could pull off a really impressive vocal take if he wanted to live now given his voice has recovered a lot of its former strength.

As we get closer to the new dates, a certain part of me wonders if we'll get to see either of these again. I doubt it, but I would love to see it happen, especially Oh My God with actual good live vocals. Every vocal take of Oh My God there is either has Axl buried in the mix of the demo or just poor like at Rio, so I think he could pull off a really impressive vocal take if he wanted to live now given his voice has recovered a lot of its former strength.

The problem is there is so much going on in the song that no matter how meticulous the mix it can't work. Catcher suffers from the same affliction. they are both great songs really hurt by having so much complex instrumentation and overdubs all going on at once.

The problem is there is so much going on in the song that no matter how meticulous the mix it can't work. Catcher suffers from the same affliction. they are both great songs really hurt by having so much complex instrumentation and overdubs all going on at once.

But live may sound completely different.