GNR to play Miami October 29

volcano62

Guest siliconmessiah

According to the poster Cotis at HTGTH, he is saying they took the announcement of them playing in Miami off the radio station page something about it being premature?

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=62594.80

Yes. Apparently the radio station has taken things down.

Weird, as the official GNR-Facebook linked to it?!

Let´s hope a full tour schedule will roll out soon.

I can't find it on YouTube, but for those of you who may have the Boston 2002 multi-cam DVD, the TV version of this same commerical is at the beginning of disc 1.

Same pre-release audio, same announcer copy, except there's some cool video to go with it.

Actually the tour that starts in October is not called "Chinese Democracy World Tour". Also, would you prefer them to stop touring at all?

Of course not, I did not whine about that :)

I just find crazy to tour so long for a single album. In other words, maybe time for new material :D

Actually the tour that starts in October is not called "Chinese Democracy World Tour". Also, would you prefer them to stop touring at all?

Of course not, I did not whine about that :)

I just find crazy to tour so long for a single album. In other words, maybe time for new material :D

Guns N' Roses

Northamerican Tour 2011

http://www.aaarena.com/default.asp?aaarena=38&objId=354

They're back!!! Guns N' Roses - whose four May 2006 shows at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom sold out in less than 3 minutes - have reclaimed the throne that was always theirs. From stellar reviews to audience adulation, Guns N' Roses' recent shows have proved that they are back in a big way.

Concert goers weren't let down as Axl Rose and band mates Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Robin Finck (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboard), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Brain (drums) and new guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal burned through Guns N' Roses classics such as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Paradise City," "My Michelle," "Mr. Brownstone," "November Rain" and "Sweet Child O' Mine." Axl Rose commented, "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."

Why in God's name would they use a 5 year old press release? :shock:

http://www.aaarena.com/default.asp?aaarena=38&objId=354

They're back!!! Guns N' Roses - whose four May 2006 shows at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom sold out in less than 3 minutes - have reclaimed the throne that was always theirs. From stellar reviews to audience adulation, Guns N' Roses' recent shows have proved that they are back in a big way.

Concert goers weren't let down as Axl Rose and band mates Tommy Stinson (bass), Richard Fortus (guitar), Robin Finck (guitar), Chris Pitman (keyboard), Dizzy Reed (keyboard), Brain (drums) and new guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal burned through Guns N' Roses classics such as "Welcome to the Jungle," "Paradise City," "My Michelle," "Mr. Brownstone," "November Rain" and "Sweet Child O' Mine." Axl Rose commented, "We have had an amazing tour and it has been fantastic for the band and I to experience this. I want to thank everyone in Europe and the UK for inspiring us and for giving us the opportunity to play for them. We are now looking forward to the US in September."

Just stop :fuckyou:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/0D00471FCC0B693B?artistid=735218&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

If you are a member of this forum and require the presale pass pm me, I would rather the google bots dont find it for the scalpers first :)

US $39.50 - US $79.50

US $39.50 Ticket + US $13.90 Fees = US $53.40

US $79.50 Ticket + US $16.00 Fees = US $95.50

Edited by gunsguy