Guns N' Roses November 15th in CHICAGO!!!!

Birk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope sunny dre is at this show so i can talk shit to him, and point him out to Axl so he gets kicked out of the show.

Would provide assistance in this Nobel pursuit. :lol:

hold a sign over his head saying "Madison" with a arrow pointing down !!! rofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gif

General admin / Front row !!!! I'm there too !!!!

I hope sunny dre is at this show so i can talk shit to him, and point him out to Axl so he gets kicked out of the show.

hold a sign over his head saying "Madison" with a arrow pointing down !!! rofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gifrofl-lol.gif

General admin / Front row !!!! I'm there too !!!!

Ha! I'm up for that! Am doing the sign, should It have a picture? :lol: :lol:

Edited by sailaway

Tickets seem to be selling a little slow. You can still get the limit, 8, in both GA and in the lower 100 level. Tickets went a lot faster for the 06 show.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I really hope the band drops a new single soon, both to bring attention to the tour and to showcase how talented this band is. :thumbsup:

I'm serious. I will confront that motherfucker (peacefully but animatedly) and call him out for all his lame assed trolling on here. Oh wait, he doesn't actually support GnR in any way, he just cupcakes gnr interwebz forums and worships his bedroom statue of slash in a pagan idolatry kind of way.

No but really I will point him out to Axl with a big sign asking he be removed from the building. That would be epic.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

I'm serious. I will confront that motherfucker (peacefully but animatedly) and call him out for all his lame assed trolling on here. Oh wait, he doesn't actually support GnR in any way, he just cupcakes gnr interwebz forums and worships his bedroom statue of slash in a pagan idolatry kind of way.

No but really I will point him out to Axl with a big sign asking he be removed from the building. That would be epic.

I'm straight up serious as well,I'll even bring the sign with big custom letters.I will go to a sign shop and get it done in neon yellow with red letters. I heard about the chicken blood rituals,and the vestigial tail rumors.Not a fan in the broadest sense of the word.

Would be ideal to have video of this event,I have an andoid 4g evoshift and have preordered the new iPhone.

I'm straight up serious as well,I'll even bring the sign with big custom letters.I will go to a sign shop and get it done in neon yellow with red letters. I heard about the chicken blood rituals,and the vestigial tail rumors.Not a fan in the broadest sense of the word.

Would be ideal to have video of this event,I have an andoid 4g evoshift and have preordered the new iPhone.

Who is that? I havent been following the board to close the last year or so, what happen?

come to atlanta or bham, tough guy.

Anybody else getting "Tickets Not Available" for the show?

Just search for 2 tickets and got this

Section

FLOOR

Description

Price Level 1

Floor - Standing Room ONLY!!

General Admission

Type

Full Price Ticket

Price

US $92.40 x 2

Price Details

im starting to worry there wont be a detroit show if not this will be my best bet since im in east lansing michigan. only problem is i have an exam the day of the show (at 12 noon). so i should still be able to drive down to chicago and make it right?

im starting to worry there wont be a detroit show if not this will be my best bet since im in east lansing michigan. only problem is i have an exam the day of the show (at 12 noon). so i should still be able to drive down to chicago and make it right?

give or take u should have about 12 hrs to get there ! lol 12 noon / 12 midnight when Axl gets on stage blink.gif

Anybody else getting "Tickets Not Available" for the show?

Just search for 2 tickets and got this

Section

FLOOR

Description

Price Level 1

Floor - Standing Room ONLY!!

General Admission

Type

Full Price Ticket

Price

US $92.40 x 2

Price Details

Alright. It's working now. Thanks man.

No Problem, counting down the days...

So i have the Preparty setup for Chicago. The party will be here

http://www.shoelessjoesrosemont.com/

Once i get a headcount, they will have a seating area for us. I will start a thread eventually about it as it gets closer. This place is awesome. Nice sports bar, with tons of tv's, pool tables, and tons of beer. Check out this beer list

http://www.shoelessjoesrosemont.com/beerlist.html

Once i get a headcount, they will have a seating area for us. I will start a thread eventually about it as it gets closer. This place is awesome. Nice sports bar, with tons of tv's, pool tables, and tons of beer. Check out this beer list

http://www.shoelessj...m/beerlist.html

I'll be at the show but not sure if I'll make this ................... turns out I'm allergic to alcohol , whenever I drink I break out in orange and handcuffs ! rofl-lol.gif

http://www.shoelessj...m/beerlist.html

I'll be at the show but not sure if I'll make this ................... turns out I'm allergic to alcohol , whenever I drink I break out in orange and handcuffs ! rofl-lol.gif

hmmm...smoke some pot before you drink lol