Guns N' Roses November 15th in CHICAGO!!!!

Birk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got Lower Level

Section 102 ROWCC (reserved seating 3 rows from the pit.

Aisle Seats

http://www.allstatearena.com/seating-charts/concert-end-stage/Default.aspx#chart

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How?!!!

All they kept offering me was section 116.

Really??? I put in Lower Level seating, and the $96 ticket prices. Thats what came up first and i just bought them.

My friend just got section 102 Row M. Try again

I honestly tried 10 times before giving up and accepting 116. Now all you get for "Best available" at "any price" is the upper tank.

All the scalpers must of bought them..i just tried for 2 best available, and FLOOR came up

I was just offered section 111 row m over section 116 row k. The price difference is $96 vs $61. Is that worth it? I still feel it isn't close enough.

Take 111, or pay like $400 from scalpers for better seats for 2 tickets

And Row M is still the lower half of the section...we both know $$$ Burns!!!

Just got 102, row n. That's better! I pulled the trigger. I unfortunately now have that other order (section 116) to worry about. Don't think Ticketmaster is gonna refund my first purchase.

GUNS N' FN ROSES, baby.

unless you get lower section 103 or 110, it is not close enough (for me anyway) - so go for the floor. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'd normally agree. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I'm getting older and I can't see myself being able to stand in the pit for hours waiting for Axl to come on stage. He's usually late as is. But boy, would I LOVE to be able to get there early and get right up there in front of the stage.

I don't understand why, but I'm getting better returns now almost an hour later than I was the first 20 minutes when I kept trying. I hate purchasing tickets. You never wanna get too greedy but you don't wanna accept first offer usually, unless you get lucky. I just saw section AA and BB come available, but in sections 112 and 116.

It'a a sickness. I do this every time I purchase tickets. I'll check for a few minutes to see what better I could have gotten. Kinda like how on a game show they ask the contestant what he WOULD have chosen had he continued to play and not accept the money.

I just bought two tickets! My dad and I are going. The funny thing is, I have to skip one of my classes to make it, and my professor always says a concert is no excuse to miss class even if we let him know ahead of time. Sorry Unix Operating Systems, but Guns N' Roses are cooler than you.

I just bought two tickets! My dad and I are going. The funny thing is, I have to skip one of my classes to make it, and my professor always says a concert is no excuse to miss class even if we let him know ahead of time. Sorry Unix Operating Systems, but Guns N' Roses are cooler than you.

A concert is a PERFECT excuse, especially depending on the band. You'll remember a great concert the rest of your life. A year from now you won't remember what you did in that one class.

I don't understand why, but I'm getting better returns now almost an hour later than I was the first 20 minutes when I kept trying. I hate purchasing tickets. You never wanna get too greedy but you don't wanna accept first offer usually, unless you get lucky. I just saw section AA and BB come available, but in sections 112 and 116.

It'a a sickness. I do this every time I purchase tickets. I'll check for a few minutes to see what better I could have gotten. Kinda like how on a game show they ask the contestant what he WOULD have chosen had he continued to play and not accept the money.

WOW AA opened up, take that 112!!!

WOW AA opened up, take that 112!!!

Exactly what I mean. All these better tickets are now opening up. I think they timed me out of the site already for looking too much. I'm done. I'll be happy with my 102 row n or I'll make myself sick. I already have to worry Ticketmaster won't refund me for my first purchase. lol

Thinking of a preparty here...

http://www.shoelessjoesrosemont.com/

right down the street from allstate, i can go talk to the manager and see what he says..as long as people show up i will try and set it up for everyone...

check it out, this place is awesome too

Did anyone get 103 or 110 AA,BB,CC? wtf?

I havent seen anyone with these, i got 102 Row CC seats 19-20, and i believe those are the aisles seats next to 103. They said if you were standing in the PIT looking at the section seat 1 starts from the left

I'd be down for some Shoeless Joe's action.

Ok cool, maybe i will stop over there this afternoon and see whats up. This is my day off today, its a Sports bar, and they have drink specials and maybe they can hook us up.

A concert is a PERFECT excuse, especially depending on the band. You'll remember a great concert the rest of your life. A year from now you won't remember what you did in that one class.

Exactly! Totally agree bro.

So nobody get section 103 or 110??

I bought mine right at 10 and got BB in 111. I imagine somehow scalpers got all those sections.

oh sweet, i got CC 102. Im sure scalpers have those sections

Edited by Birk

I can't buy mine til September 30th. I'm hoping against hope that there's still floor available by then, if not I'll take what I can get at that time.

I think Chicago will sell fast, 97.9 is all on it, so i expect alot of hype for this show.