Guns N' Roses Hartford, CT November 19th

gunsguy

here's my only gripe....it's an outdoor venue in fucking november- wtf lol

i saw Ozzfest there last year and everything was outside, I mean there was a roof up to a certain point but it's not like it has 4 walls (unless there is another venue on the property that I totally missed), still probably going to be pretty damn cold lol

About the builiding:

"Special features at the Meadows include a unique rolling door design that closes the pavilion for rehearsals and winter season use"

awesome, very cool- i was going to go regardless

presale begins:Thu, 09/22/11

12:01 AM do we have a password yet?

so is that late wed night? that sux paycheck not into account till late thurs night

its tues am now just called the radio staio no news of presale password

Edited by tomc102968

Unfortunately I was stuck at work teaching in a room with zero 3G signal. When the period ended I got outside but the "better" password didn't work. I'm just going to have to try again in the morning. Saw them at hammerstein and MSG a few years ago, but it's been a decade since they were in Hartford

Unfortunately I was stuck at work teaching in a room with zero 3G signal. When the period ended I got outside but the "better" password didn't work. I'm just going to have to try again in the morning. Saw them at hammerstein and MSG a few years ago, but it's been a decade since they were in Hartford

i used speaker as a password

is the list that includes worcester ma real in anyones opinion. My cash is short but pit tix are still available in Hartford, which I'd prefer of course (I assume in worcester it would be at dcu center).

edit, I'd prefer pit tix, but I'd prefer worcester and a week extra to buy a ticket

Edited by angrybananapeel

As a Connecticut native, I'd rather see them in NY. Hartford is a shithole.

:lol:

Or they could go to Mohegan but a seated floor would be pretty lame at a GNR show.

NYC :wub:

To be honest I thought if anywhere in CT they'd play at Mohegan, never would I have thought they'd play at the Comcast Theater, but oh well, less travelling for me!

Also on a side note they had a small article in the Hartford Courant about Guns N' Roses playing in Hartford, thought it was pretty cool.