Will Dexter ever visit MYGNR again?

Ghost_Guns

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

wouldn't be surprised if he was posting here under different screen names.

I thought about that too, maybe GnR members do that but I doubt Axl does... it'd mean he gave a fuck and if he gave a fuck he'd be acting much more accordingly to the member's criticism and all...

I thought about that too, maybe GnR members do that but I doubt Axl does... it'd mean he gave a fuck and if he gave a fuck he'd be acting much more accordingly to the member's criticism and all...

kinda funny how they started playing Estranged ............. where'd they get that idea ?

maybe the crusade led by ya'll on here ?thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

obviously somebody's watching .......... kinda suprised no-one else picked up on thisph34r.gif

kinda funny how they started playing Estranged ............. where'd they get that idea ?

maybe the crusade led by ya'll on here ?thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

obviously somebody's watching .......... kinda suprised no-one else picked up on thisph34r.gif

Estranged came from the Facebook/Twitter campaign by Brazilian Fans... I'm sure someone's watching but I doubt it's Axl.