ChD song proshot from Cordoba

Liquor & Whores

• 2 weeks later...

Great, but they should have posted the whole vid. At least that YCBM performance was fkn great - nevermind Axl's voice for a sec and it wasnt that bad. The instrumental is brilliant and that fretless slapping was very intense! Now I finally could listen to Ron's licks at the ending properly and man doesn't that sound great rock1

That's what I usually say - if you focus only on Axl's vocal performance you're missing a whole lot of brilliant moments. In fact most of the time I dont even mind Axl's vocals - I listen to the band...

The three guitar combo makes the songs much more powerful, intense and sound fuller.

The three guitar combo makes the songs much more powerful, intense and sound fuller.

Some people think the band being this big takes away from this that or the other, or isn't cool or something. Uh, albums are recorded with three guitar tracks (or in black album's case, six or seven), so pardon Axl for wanting to sound big n full instead of thin. So good call and I wish more people had a brain when it comes to band size. They could hide someone off to the side /under the stage like Green Day does but that is stupid