Out ta get me 2011

AxlIsGod.

Christ the chick singing over his vocals is almost as bad as Raul from the Tokyo '09 bootleg. Anyone remember how infuriating that was? We get the first taste of Axl's vocals in a few years and this dude is singing over every line at the top of his lungs...and he sounded awful. Anyways, the last verse sounded great, this is how I would love to hear his voice sound all the time!

Christ the chick singing over his vocals is almost as bad as Raul from the Tokyo '09 bootleg. Anyone remember how infuriating that was? We get the first taste of Axl's vocals in a few years and this dude is singing over every line at the top of his lungs...and he sounded awful. Anyways, the last verse sounded great, this is how I would love to hear his voice sound all the time!

Yeah, I remember Raul. So... she sounds better. :D

Yeah, I remember Raul. So... she sounds better. :D

Raul fucking rocked! He even added the "ass in the air" part to YCBM!