Dexter's oct 23rd post - Not him

eRomano

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You could tell it wasn't really Axl because of Pig Vomit Jarmo.

He comes to Axl and goes: "Dear Lord! Was it you who's just posted on mygnr saying a new record would be out in 2012? Amen!"

Axl (hiding iPhone behind his back): "No way! Somebody's just hacked my account! Get the fuck away from me, you fucking idiot!"

Jarmo: "Hallelujah!"

Guys just to make thing clear, that wasn't him at all.

I raised the flag when I noticed something weird about the user IP. Eric contacted Beta and she confirmed It wasn't him. I found another username using the same IP just after the faked Dexter post.

Stop the conspiracy theories, It wasn't Axl and we are 100% sure.

I raised the flag when I noticed something weird about the user IP. Eric contacted Beta and she confirmed It wasn't him. I found another username using the same IP just after the faked Dexter post.

What location was the IP?

Why wouldn't the hacker use a proxy If they already had an account here.

Smart enough to hack but dumb enough not to hide their own tracks?

Edited by gunns5

I'm sort of curious about why the IP 'looked right' in the first place.

As in it looked like the previous IPs Dexter used (but he would have been out in Malibu, on a land-line, wouldn't he?). Remember, he's in Mexico.

Or as in it looked right for a mobile roaming dataplan 3G iPad or whatever?

I'm sort of curious about why the IP 'looked right' in the first place.

As in it looked like the previous IPs Dexter used (but he would have been out in Malibu, on a land-line, wouldn't he?). Remember, he's in Mexico.

Or as in it looked right for a mobile roaming dataplan 3G iPad or whatever?

This. First it 'seemed right' and now it's you noticed 'something weird'...

unless they just guessed what the password was?

who was the user and have they been banned?

unless they just guessed what the password was?

who was the user and have they been banned?

The chances of just guessing the password would be astronomical. Think about any one of your passwords... What are the chances that someone could just guess them within 5 tries?

Every member has an assigned ID number, admin could check the logs and see precisely how many times and within what time range did thebperson attempt different password or if they logged in successfuly the first go.

Edited by gunns5

Every member has an assigned ID number, admin could check the logs and see precisely how many times and within what time range did thebperson attempt different password or if they logged in successfuly the first go.

I concur. The password could not have just been guessed. Especially after the previous debacles this band seems to run into....

I doubt it was Axl, simply because he would ve spending the 2-3 hours before a 2-1/2 hour concert relaxing/eating/warming up,

not "oh I gotta login on mygnr an let the fans know a new album is coming"

but that still doesn't explain how the situation was handled or if the account was hacked or not.

Never fear there's every possibility there still will be an album in 2012. Perhaps the trilogy concept got pushed back a couple years. I believe Axl will rework the material to incorporate the current band and stamp their mark and ''evolve'' the songs and when he's happy which hopefully won't be another eight years, he'll put it out. I just wish he'd explain his ideas to the loyal fanbase it doesn't have to be the media.