Great article I came across

volcano62

I think it's time to get something straight that's annoying Tickets There and probably a lot of other Guns N' Roses fans. Axl Rose is not fat, obese, unrecognizable. He doesn't look horrible, his voice isn't gone…etc, etc. The people writing this shite are called the media (and dick heads). The media make money of Axl Rose by focusing only on the negative and tearing them to shreds. Nobody ever hears about all of the fantastic shows Guns N' Roses play because the media couldn't be arsed talking about them. They like the controversy, the juice and they'll suck the blood of the this band as long as they can because, well; Guns N' Roses are the band people love to hate.

click for more:

http://ticketsthere....011-tour-dates/

cool!!:thumbsup:

Everything that guy said was so damn true.

Show me one perform at 50 who can sing or look like they did when they were 20? Please!

Jon Bon Jovi.

He's not 50 yet. lol But he has been touring more often than Axl Rose.

I can tell you that also the Scorpions and Kiss and Judas Priest play and sound like they did when they were younger, but then you have Vince Neil who can barely sing and let's the fans do it.

Yeah, there might be some musicians who can still bring it like when they were younger, but even a performer like Axl Rose can still entertain the fans sounding like he does now. I'm so sick of critics comparing musicians to their younger selfs like they're less important now. It's not fair and as fans I don't think we should expect it either. Just be happy the band is there and doing their best to entertain us.

Besides, with all the shit Axl has been taking for years, I'm surprised he still wants to tour at all. I'm not talking about fans, I'm talking about the rest of the world! It's nice when someone actually gives Axl credit for showing up and performing without complaining about something.

I would suggest the so called music critics not write anymore articles on Axl Rose of GNR anymore because obviously they hate him and the band, so anything they write is going to be negative anyway.

Steven Tyler still got it at 60 something.

He is a freak of nature though.

Yeah and remember he fell off the stage and broke his hip. And a few other musicians like Paul Stanley of Kiss also had to have hip replacements. lol

In your mind, you might think you're 20, but your body reminds you that you're not! And it sucks!