Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If eddie has like cancelled Two appearances this weekend im sure it wont be like Ron or something. Eddie probably realises that if you get the green light from Axl you dont wait around, and with the great mood he was apparently in last night, maybe axls ready to speak. Id say this is either Axl or axl + some of the other guys.

So do you think they are in Miami? They seem to have arrived too late to do much with the Orlando show.

Just posted on Don Jamieson's Twitter about 5 minutes ago:

"Holy crap a White Halloween in NY/NJ. Greetings all from Miami! #90degrees http://yfrog.com/od78133279j "

http://twitter.com/realdonjamieson

Looks like this is definitely GNR related, if you click the arrow to the right of the picture in the next pic he is holding a GNR backstage pass. :thumbsup:

So hopefully we'll get some real news, not just same blabla "How's your cat?" bullshit. IF it's Axl being interviewed.

Ok, so it's not Buckcherry. I hope everyone is excited for this exclusive new interview with Axl Dj Ashba.

But tell me this: why, oh why, would they cancel all plans, travel across the country and put in a surprise episode because DJ Ashba decided to speak? He is one of the most media friendly artists out there. If they wanted him, they would have just scheduled this months ago.

So hopefully we'll get some real news, not just same blabla "How's your cat?" bullshit. IF it's Axl being interviewed.

Ok, so it's not Buckcherry. I hope everyone is excited for this exclusive new interview with Axl Dj Ashba.

But tell me this: why, oh why, would they cancel all plans, travel across the country and put in a surprise episode because DJ Ashba decided to speak? He is one of the most media friendly artists out there. If they wanted him, they would have just scheduled this months ago.

Wouldn't you cancel plans to go party with DJ? I would.

Yes of course, didn't think about that. He is so radical with all his Jager talk.

Yes of course, didn't think about that. He is so radical with all his Jager talk.

And it's in Miami. Stay in New York with the snow, or take a trip to Miami to party with a rock star. Tough choice there.

And it's in Miami. Stay in New York with the snow, or take a trip to Miami to party with a rock star. Tough choice there.

I bet they have a chance to cancel their appointments at last minute to go party with someone of DJ's caliber most weekends. People in DJ's position need that press, and I assume they are often on tour in warmer places.

I bet they have a chance to cancel their appointments at last minute to go party with someone of DJ's caliber most weekends. People in DJ's position need that press, and I assume they are often on tour in warmer places.

Betting is speculation. Even so, you don't get free tickets to a Gn'R show by going to hang out with other stars of DJ's caliber.

Betting is speculation. Even so, you don't get free tickets to a Gn'R show by going to hang out with other stars of DJ's caliber.

If they thought the show mattered so much to begin with, they would have already planned to be there. I don't think free tickets are a big deal to them, they're music journalists.

If they thought the show mattered so much to begin with, they would have already planned to be there. I don't think free tickets are a big deal to them, they're music journalists.

Free tickets, maybe not. But free tickets + interview with Ashba + party with everyone except Axl + Miami = definite trip.

Free tickets, maybe not. But free tickets + interview with Ashba + party with everyone except Axl + Miami = definite trip.

They already had plans. Eddie was in the studio with Slash just a few days ago, it's not like he's gonna be that starstruck by DJ Ashba and crew. Plus, they decided to throw in a special surprise show in their already planned season of the show. Would they do that because they got the chance to free tickets, a party and some words with a guy who would be on the plane within hours if they just asked him to come on the show?

They already had plans. Eddie was in the studio with Slash just a few days ago, it's not like he's gonna be that starstruck by DJ Ashba and crew. Plus, they decided to throw in a special surprise show in their already planned season of the show. Would they do that because they got the chance to free tickets, a party and some words with a guy who would be on the plane within hours if they just asked him to come on the show?

Eddie Trunk is a huge Gn'R fan. I'd have to wager that he would.

You're being too skeptical here. Axl came home from SA in good spirits, decided he could actually consider doing some press for the tour if it was the right press, remembered his only good interview in 10 years and called Eddie Trunk. I am sure he will appear on the episode.

You're being too skeptical here. Axl came home from SA in good spirits, decided he could actually consider doing some press for the tour if it was the right press, remembered his only good interview in 10 years and called Eddie Trunk. I am sure he will appear on the episode.

Axl was in a great mood at the start of Rio, his good moods don't last long.

Also, explain to me; If Eddie is such a huge Nu GN'R fan, why didn't he already have something planned for the tour start? It was in Florida after all... Great weather like you said.

Also, explain to me; If Eddie is such a huge Nu GN'R fan, why didn't he already have something planned for the tour start? It was in Florida after all... Great weather like you said.

Because there was no guaranteed DJ interview until now. That was what tipped it.

Because there was no guaranteed DJ interview until now. That was what tipped it.

OK, you're obviously messing with me :)

OK, you're obviously messing with me :)

:thumbsup:

If this happens (which seems to be the case) it is the biggest news in GN'R land since the release of CD.

Axl actually doing an interview and on TV as well. Surprising to say the least and awesome at the same time.

Edited by mustaine

Yeah I hope that this stuff airs right away, not in like 2 months or something.

Well, the name of the first show of the new season which is going to be aired on November 11 is Guns N' Roses (Slash listed as guest on Wikipedia).

Edited by mustaine