Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

Free tickets, maybe not. But free tickets + interview with Ashba + party with everyone except Axl + Miami = definite trip.

They already had plans. Eddie was in the studio with Slash just a few days ago, it's not like he's gonna be that starstruck by DJ Ashba and crew. Plus, they decided to throw in a special surprise show in their already planned season of the show. Would they do that because they got the chance to free tickets, a party and some words with a guy who would be on the plane within hours if they just asked him to come on the show?

Eddie Trunk is a huge Gn'R fan. I'd have to wager that he would.

Also, explain to me; If Eddie is such a huge Nu GN'R fan, why didn't he already have something planned for the tour start? It was in Florida after all... Great weather like you said.

Eddie is a music lover (and was part of Megaforce eons ago) and gave Chinese Democracy a fair shake. But he's not going to kiss ass to get an interview. Nor should he. To me, Mike Piazza was the one who kept fucking up, first he was saying things that made Ed worried that Axl was going to bolt, then Piazza had given Ed a GNR leak and Axl's lawyers jumped on that shit.

He's not a "huge" Nu GNR fan, but he said a lot of good things about it when it came out. Howard Stern sure as fuck didn't.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

Eddie Trunk

Hanging with @buckcherry in Miami. They hit the stage at 9 tonight. @Mrjimflorentine @realdonjamieson http://pic.twitter.com/zpPMqmie

Don Jamieson (in response to TMS’s agenda in Miami)

@SteveMullowney GN'R/Buckcherry. No snow! yfrog.com/nykikjj

Edited by NewGNRnOldGNR

Free tickets, maybe not. But free tickets + interview with Ashba + party with everyone except Axl + Miami = definite trip.

They already had plans. Eddie was in the studio with Slash just a few days ago, it's not like he's gonna be that starstruck by DJ Ashba and crew. Plus, they decided to throw in a special surprise show in their already planned season of the show. Would they do that because they got the chance to free tickets, a party and some words with a guy who would be on the plane within hours if they just asked him to come on the show?

Eddie Trunk is a huge Gn'R fan. I'd have to wager that he would.

Also, explain to me; If Eddie is such a huge Nu GN'R fan, why didn't he already have something planned for the tour start? It was in Florida after all... Great weather like you said.

Eddie is a music lover (and was part of Megaforce eons ago) and gave Chinese Democracy a fair shake. But he's not going to kiss ass to get an interview. Nor should he. To me, Mike Piazza was the one who kept fucking up, first he was saying things that made Ed worried that Axl was going to bolt, then Piazza had given Ed a GNR leak and Axl's lawyers jumped on that shit.

He's not a "huge" Nu GNR fan, but he said a lot of good things about it when it came out. Howard Stern sure as fuck didn't.

Axl is smart so I'm sure any interview will be on his own terms, whatever they may be.

Eddie Trunk

Was listening earlier to the boss of the concession workers telling everyone to prepare to be here till at least 2:30.

Eddie Trunk

Somehow need to fly back to snowy NJ tom and get out to LA on Monday. We have interviewed several people here. Of course invite out to Axl!

Eddie Trunk

Was listening earlier to the boss of the concession workers telling everyone to prepare to be here till at least 2:30.

Eddie Trunk

Somehow need to fly back to snowy NJ tom and get out to LA on Monday. We have interviewed several people here. Of course invite out to Axl!

What does that mean ?

Eddie Trunk

Eddie Trunk

What does that mean ?

I'm hoping Axl was interviewed....

Edited by Young_Gun

Eddie Trunk

Eddie Trunk

What does that mean ?

I am guessing by the way he said "invite out to Axl" that he didn't get to interview Axl.

Eddie Trunk

Eddie Trunk

What does that mean ?

I am guessing by the way he said "invite out to Axl" that he didn't get to interview Axl.

:(