Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EddieTrunk

I'll send more photos & info when I get my head together about todays Axl Rose TMS interview. Coming up on 24 hours w/ 0 sleep & to airport

EddieTrunk

Finally thanks to our producer Jeff for not giving up and our amazing crew who also put in well over 15 hour shooting day to make it happen

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

This televised broadcast is exactly what the US tour, the fans and Axl needs. Axl can now clear the air regarding certain matters, publicize the existence of new GN’R, give an accurate portrayal of his warm and humorous personality, and outline future intentions.

Guest NewGNRnOldGNR

I hope this can be available online for all of us who don´t live in USA .

Do you seriously think Axl’s first extensive televised broadcast since the mid-90s will not be recorded en masse by the internet populace?

I hope this can be available online for all of us who don´t live in USA .

Do you seriously think Axl’s first extensive televised broadcast since the mid-90s will not be recorded en masse by the internet populace?

haha I guess I shouldn´t have asked, it´s pretty obvious it will be online <_<

What?! Really? This must be DJ's doing. Because:

“Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got mad at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes,

‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone! (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006],

Dude, it´s just an interview not fucking big brother :rolleyes:

“Another thing that I don’t know you’ll ever see is a Axl Rose reality show. When I see that shit, I laugh. Here’s the only other time that he got mad at me. I had just finished shooting Supergroup for VH1. It was on TV in America while we were gallivanting across Europe. We had a beautiful dinner at some incredible Italian restaurant. We are sitting there and I go, ‘Dude, I just shot this reality show for VH1 and they paid me this amount of money, man. It was fucking easy. It was only like two weeks. It was hilarious. Axl, if they paid me this amount of money, they’d pay you like a million bucks for 10 days of some shit.’ He’s looking at me with this look on his face and he’s all quiet and he goes,

‘Sebastian, you don’t understand.’ I go, ‘What?’ He goes, ‘I will pay VH1 $2 million to leave me the fuck alone! (Rolling Stone,[bach & Axl hanging out in 2006],

It's a difference between an interview and a reality show though. :)

It's a difference between an interview and a reality show though. :)

I guess... but it's still VH1.

And That Metal Show is badass....