Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuckin Awesome!

Glad Eddie asked about a little bit of everything. Can't wait for this! :D

If we're lucky Axl bashed Slash and there can be a massive fight on here haha.

Nah, the intersting thing to watch (on here) will be what are the reactions from different camps:

*the new GnR folks reaction to anything positive he has to say about original GnR....

*the original GnR folks reaction if he bashes original GnR...

Fuckin Awesome!

Glad Eddie asked about a little bit of everything. Can't wait for this! :D

If we're lucky Axl bashed Slash and there can be a massive fight on here haha.

Nah, the intersting thing to watch (on here) will be what are the reactions from different camps:

*the new GnR folks reaction to anything positive he has to say about original GnR....

*the original GnR folks reaction if he bashes original GnR...

The interesting thing to watch will be what Axl's intentions are for the future of this band.

I'll be the first to admit , I never would've thought Axl would Do a full real deal interview.

Perhaps the times are a changing.

Clense me o holy waters, for I was a child of a broken faith!

Haha.

Rise, my son, for ye are worthy to bask in the mystical energy field of auditory glory and transcendence that is Guns n Roses. Your faith renewed, your spirit cleansed, venture forth to share your epiphany with those who would seek nothing but turmoil and unrest.

Questions remain however, and they vex thee, all of thee, relentlessly... Did Axl do the show in preparation for some musical goodies that might be coming our way? Did he do the show because he hadn't done one in a while and was like "fuck it"? Was it done just to promote the tour? To reward the fans? To reconnect? To fuck with us since his Dexter account was apparently compromised (or so they tell us)? Did he do it because he knows there are misconceptions about him and by simply doing an interview, people can get to know him? (like the vid about him tellin stories about slash passing out, which seemed to win over a lot of people). Wasz he drunk? Did he lose a bet? Did a bandmember dare him to do an interview? Just a simple interview, regardless of rarity? Choose all that apply? All of the above? None of the above?

Repent all ye naysayers and ye proclaimers of doom & gloom.

Repent now! And thy soul shall be cleansed in the spiritual waters of the community.

:rolleyes:

THIS is gonna be a real interesting interview. Eddie isn't the most hard hitting interviewer out there but I think he's got some good questions from what I've seen from the topics so far