Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Florentine

That Metal Show got an exclusive interview with Axl Rose! It was his first sit down TV interview in over 20 years. It will be a one hour special and will air on 11/11/11 at 11pm on VH1 Classic!

6 minutes ago

I guess Axl was left standing with Billboard and Del :tongue2:

I seem to have missed the part where those were televised...

We should have statistics to check how many times Ashba promotes himself....

AshbaSwag this, AshbaSwag that,

Or even better how much time he takes to promote his own shit like usual....

who cares?

The loser only has 2 posts. cupcake he is.

+1 DJ promotes unpromoted stuff. Boohoo. Go cry about it.

Jim Florentine

That Metal Show got an exclusive interview with Axl Rose! It was his first sit down TV interview in over 20 years. It will be a one hour special and will air on 11/11/11 at 11pm on VH1 Classic!

6 minutes ago

I guess Axl was left standing with Billboard and Del :tongue2:

:)

In all seriousness though, this is big. Just like when Bob Dylan did that interview with 60 minutes(in which he spoke for no less than about 10 minutes all up). I think this will clarify ALOT of what has been going on and what is ahead. It will probably be the definitive Axl Rose interview. They choose a good format too. Going on the Jonathan Ross show(although it has ended) or Letterman etc would not be serious enough. This will be a great mix of casual atmosphere but also a serious environment for answering questions rather than a comedic set like the two aforementioned individuals.

Edited by Young_Gun

the symbolism of 11/11/11 is killing me.

11 pm, VH1

Ain't you dead yet? :lol:

you can't kill what does not live. there's just too many 11s. Chinese Democracy 11.

If it bleeds, we can kill it. :D

Now all we need is a #1 hit. Then we'll have all bits of this jig-saw puzzle.

Is there anywhere to watch this streamed online?

All the That Metal Show shows are online on their website...I watched one just yesterday with Lars Ulrich...I liked the format....do I understand correctly that the interview will be made available on that website since the interview is part of the show? or is it a separate thing...cuz I don't have a personal TV and since I live in a dorm I'd rather watch it in the privacy of my own room rather than in the common room

11=II

Dude. I can't think of words to describe your genius.

mother goose

123456 7891011

I've been saying it all along, mother goose holds the power.

Edited by gunns5

I kinda think it's Axl, here's why.

1. Miami, Axl was there as we know.

2. Eddie would not cancel an appearance, Don cancel a gig, if not something 'special and unusual'.

3. Interviewing Slash would not be a last minute affair, he's easier to book, nor make need for prior cancellations in #2. Bumping the season opener with Slash to show #2 to give Axl the opener, well that might be appealing to Axl. (And probably part of the conditions to doing it)

4. Axl likes Eddie Trunk, he likes to make surprise last minute appearances too.... then stays for 3 hours.

I say there's at least a good shot, and it would be MONUMENTAL! To those who said 'if anyone did it it's DJ and RON", etc, nope. They don't warrant a solo appearance fame wise, and certainly none of these last minute scrambles would be made for anyone else in GnR but Axl. I can see Ron, DJ and Axl, though!

As Eddie himself says, this ''could be interesting" ...

Edited by axlskAmpf

I kinda think it's Axl, here's why.

1. Miami, Axl was there as we know.

2. Eddie would not cancel an appearance, Don cancel a gig, if not something 'special and unusual'.

3. Interviewing Slash would not be a last minute affair, he's easier to book, nor make need for prior cancellations in #2. Bumping the season opener with Slash to show #2 to give Axl the opener, well that might be appealing to Axl. (And probably part of the conditions to doing it)

4. Axl likes Eddie Trunk, he likes to make surprise last minute appearances too.... then stays for 3 hours.

I say there's at least a good shot, and it would be MONUMENTAL! To those who said 'if anyone did it it's DJ and RON", etc, nope. They don't warrant a solo appearance fame wise, and certainly none of these last minute scrambles would be made for anyone else in GnR but Axl. I can see Ron, DJ and Axl, though!

As Eddie himself says, this ''could be interesting" ...

We have a jumper!!!

Dude, :lol:

Ok ok, so i have been out of the loop a couple days and only read the 1st couple pages, sorry! Great stuff, hey everyone, ITS REAL!!!!!!

Yeah as I perused around I saw the newswire page, this is truly amazing, and hey... based on my replies to the the 1st 2 pages of negativity... I was right!

peace, can't wait!