Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to be brilliant. I think it will help boost the morale of the forum members also. The 2006 radio interview was good, but this is a sit down filmed interview. Seems like Axl answered everything:

"Tons of questions about Axl interview. He was in great spirits, wide awake at 6A (unlike us), & talked about everything."

Will be so good to see the man talking about things rather than just reading his answers.

This is going to be brilliant. I think it will help boost the morale of the forum members also. The 2006 radio interview was good, but this is a sit down filmed interview. Seems like Axl answered everything:

"Tons of questions about Axl interview. He was in great spirits, wide awake at 6A (unlike us), & talked about everything."

Will be so good to see the man talking about things rather than just reading his answers.

Amen brother this is th best news for the past few years at least.

Maybe this is a new Axl were seeing, one that wants to talk, promote, get duff involved, playing estranged, possible new song live,

things are getting better

Amen brother this is th best news for the past few years at least.

Maybe this is a new Axl were seeing, one that wants to talk, promote, get duff involved, playing estranged, possible new song live,

things are getting better

Sure looks like it... If Axl says a new album is underway, this is gonna be the best news we've had since CD is out.

I like how Axl just randomly seems to do what the heck he wants regarding letting anyone know what's on the horizon for new music and shiz, it makes fascinating drama whenever he decides to throw us a bone and is definitely refreshing compared to a lot of boring hacks who are in the spotlight every five minutes telling us absolutely fuck all interesting.

I like how Axl just randomly seems to do what the heck he wants regarding letting anyone know what's on the horizon for new music and shiz, it makes fascinating drama whenever he decides to throw us a bone and is definitely refreshing compared to a lot of boring hacks who are in the spotlight every five minutes telling us absolutely fuck all interesting.

I'd prefer if he did this a lot more often though...

I wonder how it all came about? axl must've requested the TMS guys to be there? they seemed to have plans but instead took off to FLA with crew and all.

I don't know, to me it seems like they contacted Guns and got a late response. Axl requesting people to interview him seems unlikely. And I believe Guns is great at responding to anything last minute.