Axl and Dj on That Metal Show

Spirit

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AdA6Ie5CMAEUH-6.jpg

Axl's probably pushing his chin against his neck while singing, making it look like he has a double chin. It's ridiculous, even on this article on Blabbermouth, to see these pictures and then grown men, probably from America from where I just read a report that now "only" 60 percent of people are overweight, to be joking about fries and milkshakes. What is wrong with people?

Of course Axl is going to say fuck-all about the album.

Good promotion for the tour though, if nothing else.

And to whomever rates DJ as the frontrunner guitarist in the band... please stop imbibing the marijuana leaf.

Drugs are bad m'kay.

This is the first real post-Chinese Democracy interview. The last time he did an interview with Trunk we got I.R.S. on the charts.

Isn't it even the first real TV broadcasted interview since the Kurt Loder days in the early 90's?

Was that little mini-interview thing after the 2002 VMA performance broadcasted?

I'll be curious to see this. I know Eddie is a fan, and Jim Florentine has stuck up for Axl/Guns/Chinese Democracy many, many times on TMS, but Don Jamieson has made several jabs before. Plus, he's the one that tends to ask the edgier questions. I guess I'll have to put Skyrim down for long enough that night ;)

The irony here is that GnR are not and have never been metal!

Alot of the guests on the metal show aren't really metal either, but who gives a shit. Eddie got an interview with Axl Rose. This is HUGE!

I think this is a good thing for Axl and GNR and the US tour.

Can this be seen in Canada?

I think you can also see it on the vH1 website. Also I'm sure it will be posted all over youtube.com

You'd think he could afford a new pair of jeans.

lol come on, Axl is stylin! I'm sure he has like 100 pair all the same.

Again, I say this interview is fuckin awesome for all us faithful fans.

That Metal Show is really That Classic Rock Show.

Yeah, pretty much. They never have any new metal bands like A7X or Bullet for my Valentine. It's usually bands from the 80's. Alot of them weren't really metal per say, but pop metal.

Anyway, who cares! Axl is on!

Free tickets, maybe not. But free tickets + interview with Ashba + party with everyone except Axl + Miami = definite trip.

They already had plans. Eddie was in the studio with Slash just a few days ago, it's not like he's gonna be that starstruck by DJ Ashba and crew. Plus, they decided to throw in a special surprise show in their already planned season of the show. Would they do that because they got the chance to free tickets, a party and some words with a guy who would be on the plane within hours if they just asked him to come on the show?

They're all past the starstruck phase in their careers. It's a good score for the show, and a good place where GNR can promote the tour.